Photo

RIU Montego Bay

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 MrsHamblett2012

MrsHamblett2012
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

Hi Ladies! I just posted my review!!  Check it out! Also - I have all of my pictures but i dont know how to put them on here so check out my facebook page!

https://www.facebook...issa.saunders.9

If that link doesnt work let me know!!

SinUj519 - I did use PhotoShop but I just used the assistant head photographer so I never met Michael. Lincoln did our photos and they are amazing. Check out my facebook!

#12 snknight

snknight
    • 12 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am looking to get wed in Jamaica and am looking for the best prices for my guest but also a great resort with a number of amenities. Would anyone be able to give me an approx amt that you guest had to pay for the RIU Montego Bay?

Last year I went to the RIU Ocho Rios; it was kind of small to me and not too much to do on the resort itself. We did most of the amenities off the resort.

Looking for any advice possible!

Simone

#13 joan0424

joan0424
      • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

hi! i've confirmed to renew our vows there this april 2013. i was thinking if i should do the disco or private event. can you pls share your review of the disco?  thanks! joan

#14 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
        • Site Supporter
        • 209 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hi Ladies! I am wondering if any of you could send me info about this hotel's wedding packages! We were planning on getting married at Iberostar Grand but we are having so many issues we heard this was a great place to get married! any help would be greatly appricated! Thanks!

#15 joan0424

joan0424
          • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi Ladies! I am wondering if any of you could send me info about this hotel's wedding packages! We were planning on getting married at Iberostar Grand but we are having so many issues we heard this was a great place to get married! any help would be greatly appricated! Thanks!

I just got all the detail from my TA, I can fwd to you via personal email. Just PM me your personal email and I'll fwd.

#16 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
            • Site Supporter
            • 209 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

Hey ladies! I know a lot of you are diy brides but unfortunately I do not have the time/talent/patience to make my own save the dates or invites! Thank goodness I found AprilTwentyFive on etsy! Katrina makes the most amazing save the dates and invites at an amazing price! I told her I would pass on her information to all of you! She is great to work with and offers great discounts. She will give you a 5% discount if you mention my name (Kristi Farkas) on your order... please check her out... here is an example of the save the date i feel in love with I will let you guys see mine when she is done! Check her out on etsy and facebook and her website here is a link to her etsy- http://www.etsy.com/...ef=seller_info# - don't forget to mention my name!!!save the dates.jpg

#17 emilyj

emilyj
              • 40 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm in the process of booking my summer 2013 wedding and RIU is on my list of top three resorts. Is there anyone who has pricing information for reception packages? I have sent emails but have not gotten a response. THANKS!

#18 sinuj519

sinuj519
                • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 View Post

Hi, Check out http://www.riu.com/en/weddings/. I am getting married in November, with the Caprice package. Hope this info helps!

#19 tmemise

tmemise
                  • 135 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

HI

Check out this website...he's from out of town but has good rates. www.mrrimaging.com. More photos on Facebook M.R.R. Imaging .

#20 GrandeGarden Ja

GrandeGarden Ja
                    • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

To all the future brides, Congratulations!!!

If you still are looking for a fabulous wedding / event planner to make your destination wedding in Jamaica a dream I suggest you consider GrandeGarden. ( facebook.com/EventsbyGG )

Here is some positive feedback from one of our brides:

"I wanted to thank you, profusely, for your involvement in our wedding this past July 4th. Every aspect of our planning,
                      as extensive & detailed as I made it to be, was beautifully executed.
                      My bouquet was exquisite, the flowers at the ceremony on the chairs & pedestals were lovely, the reception site at Seaside was transformed into a lovely venue, and the gift bags turned out wonderfully -- our
                      guests truly enjoyed them. 
                      Everything that we discussed was delivered exactly as I had requested, and we are extremely grateful & appreciative. I wish the other aspects of our wedding & reception had
                      been planned by GrandeGarden as. 

Thank you again, so very much. You were a pleasure to work with."

Sincerely,

a Happy Bride

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users