I like the idea of a packing list. But, you could also do:

Map of the Resort

Schedule of Activities

Travel Info specific to Cuba

Did you already pay for the template? I found it free on here. I'll try to attach mine so far, maybe you can get some ideas? I not finished. I think I will disregard the last 2 pages and get RSVP postcards from Vistaprint. I do have a Staples near me so I think I will try to get them printed there.  I will be sending out 150 invitations so it will be allot of work!!

Here's a cute idea...

http://pinterest.com/pin/5699936998505615/

Passport Invites BDW.ppt

I have seen those MadLib RSVPs and I just love them! I am thinking about using them for the guest book!

Originally Posted by erinmc View Post

Did you already pay for the template? I found it free on here. I'll try to attach mine so far, maybe you can get some ideas? I not finished. I think I will disregard the last 2 pages and get RSVP postcards from Vistaprint. I do have a Staples near me so I think I will try to get them printed there.  I will be sending out 150 invitations so it will be allot of work!!

Here's a cute idea...

http://pinterest.com/pin/5699936998505615/

Passport Invites BDW.ppt

Yeah I bought the template..I don't have enough posts to download stuff on here, so I figured why not, it's only $10

Anyways...now I'm running into issues trying to type over the background I selected...I am really not computer saavy enough for this...   grrr.

Also each time I try and get my Fiance to help me with something we fight about them, so I'm starting to think I should just buy the damn things, and forget this...It's not worth the constant battle, and people are just going to chuck them in a few weeks anyway.

If I can't get a sample done this weekend, then I'm buying some instead.  lol!  Wish me luck!

BTW- I like the resort map idea, I am going to try that and see how it looks.

Thanks!

If you like I can email you what i have so far since you can't open attachments, maybe you will get some ideas. I went on Staples.com and made a sample I will probably go pick it up on Monday.

I'm glad you like it! Just another idea I have gotten from lurking around on this forum. ;)

And I understand your frustration! It takes forever to work on some of these things and I feel your pain! Good luck!

Originally Posted by DwBride2Be View Post

Yeah I bought the template..I don't have enough posts to download stuff on here, so I figured why not, it's only $10

Anyways...now I'm running into issues trying to type over the background I selected...I am really not computer saavy enough for this...   grrr.

Also each time I try and get my Fiance to help me with something we fight about them, so I'm starting to think I should just buy the damn things, and forget this...It's not worth the constant battle, and people are just going to chuck them in a few weeks anyway.

If I can't get a sample done this weekend, then I'm buying some instead.  lol!  Wish me luck!

BTW- I like the resort map idea, I am going to try that and see how it looks.

Thanks!

What does the printing quality look like from Staples?  How have your experiences been?