• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Michelle11

• 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

Hello Ladies!!   This is going to sound kinda crazy, but I just wanted to let you know my fianc© (Bill) and I just made it as finalists for a contest I entered months ago…. The Kleinfeld Experience Contest!  It’s a chance for us to win a trip to NYC and a $5000 shopping spree to Kleinfeld’s  (the store from SAY YES TO THE DRESS)!  Winning this contest would be a dream come true, literally, as I have always pictured myself buying a dress at Kleinfelds with my mother, sisters and step daughter by my side!!  

I was hoping if you had a couple minutes each day â€“ that maybe you could help us win by casting your vote online!  

If so, please use this link below to login & vote!!  

The first time you click on vote, you will need to register yourself (email & a password) takes 2 seconds.  They will send you a verification email after that, which you need to click on so they know you aren't a robot/spam!!  It may take a little while to get that email or it may come right away (check your junk mailbox too!).   But after that, you can simply login & vote once a day, per email address!

Please note: Hotmail, MSN, sympatico based email accounts havent been receiving their Verification emails yet. Please consider voting with a Yahoo or Gmail account instead.  J

Thanks so much for your support!!  Here is the link... feel free to share it with friends!!  Maybe you could put a little reoccurring note in your calendar to remind you to vote daily?  Then I don’t have to be that annoying friend on the forum who’s spamming you with her personal life!!  LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users