Photo

Photographer at Ocean Blue

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 missjade

missjade
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

So I finally got confirmation back from my TA who sent the original request out to Yinette, and she re-confimed that it's $70. :) *Phew*

I'm relieved now, just hope there's no problems the day of! lol

#12 Alicia2013

Alicia2013
    • 8 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hi everyone.  I am just in the process of booking to be an ocean sand bride. So does this mean anybody who is now just booking their wedding with them have to use their photographers?

#13 Alicia2013

Alicia2013
      • 8 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

Ocean123, does that mean anybody who books with Ocean Sand has to use their photographer from now on?

#14 calheitex10

calheitex10
        • 20 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Ocean123~Can you please email me the 2013 prices, I am interested in booking here for or wedding in June 2013 but wanted to know that the prices looked like. Also do you have a list of add ons? Thank You my email is heidi.repp@gmail.com

#15 ocean123

ocean123
          • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Yep it all worked out.

My sister is a TA and specializes in DW group so

she was able to pull lots of strings for me :)

#16 ocean123

ocean123
            • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Alicia2013 

Ocean123, does that mean anybody who books with Ocean Sand has to use their photographer from now on?

No, I am using HDC Photo.. with a $70.00 day pass fee.

#17 ocean123

ocean123
              • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by calheitex10 

Ocean123~Can you please email me the 2013 prices, I am interested in booking here for or wedding in June 2013 but wanted to know that the prices looked like. Also do you have a list of add ons? Thank You my email is heidi.repp@gmail.com

The best thing to do is email the hotel. Because I have 3 different prices for add ons and packages.

My sister is a TA and have the 2013 rates and the packages are different with higher rates.

I was able to get the 2013 packages for the 2012 rates. Have u tried the hotel yet?

#18 ocean123

ocean123
                • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by KristinaM 

I'm with Alicia--- the policy may have changed but I booked a few months ago for April 2013 and have Yinette's email that the outside photographer just needs to pay the day pass. I have HDC booked.

Also, she told me that when I was booking the 2013 prices weren't out yet but they would honor the 2012 prices.

It sounds like we got lucky booking early. I hope you can get them to work with you for whichever photographer you want!

Thats good ! Yeah Yinette did the same for me to with honuring the rates and I am using HDC Photography

#19 calheitex10

calheitex10
                  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by ocean123 

The best thing to do is email the hotel. Because I have 3 different prices for add ons and packages.

My sister is a TA and have the 2013 rates and the packages are different with higher rates.

I was able to get the 2013 packages for the 2012 rates. Have u tried the hotel yet?

No I am still looking around I was trying to get as much info before contacting each resort. Thank you I will get in contact with them soon.

#20 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                    • 400 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by calheitex10 

No I am still looking around I was trying to get as much info before contacting each resort. Thank you I will get in contact with them soon.

Hey There!

Just a suggestion since you are comparing resorts before contacting them :)

I found that the amount of time each resort took to get back to me varied GREATLY when I was shoppingn around. So bear that in mind when considering a resort if it's important to you to hear back from them promptly. Ocean blue always emailed me back the same day, or the next if my email was later in the day...........some resorts I never even heard back from, and some took days.

I sort of did the same thing with Travel agents too, and in the end my choices were highly influenced by response time....lol. I can't stand people not getting back to me, so to me, it was important :)

Happy planning!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users