Photo

After the fact Moon Palace planning journal with finished project pics. Heavy pics

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

LadyDi- you did such a great job!  LOVE everything!  How much did Moon Palace end up charging you for a setup fee?

#42 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

Okay when I got home I found the name of the company 

Hey girl - did you make those starfish chair ties yourself? How long did you make them? (They look like the perfect length for the Moon Palace chairs) Also where did you get the rafia from??

Hey Shanna I PM'd you. I tried to email you but it got returned ;)

Originally Posted by shan0487 

LadyDi- Can you send me that information as well- I'll PM you my email address! Also, where did you buy the starfish from? 

Thanks! :)

Thanks so much girl. I don't think they charged me. My WC showed me the papers with the new charges for each table and she said they were enforcing those I said when I booked I didn't have that info and left it at that. I gave her a $250 tip lol but she told me the resort was beginning to harass them about charging those fees. If you have it in writing they will honor it though. I did not because I had asked her in an email once but she never answered. Considering what I saved I wish I would have given her more money lol.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

LadyDi- you did such a great job!  LOVE everything!  How much did Moon Palace end up charging you for a setup fee?

#43 Blujaye

Blujaye
      • Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

Congrats to you and your hubby! Wonderful planning thread; thanks for sharing with us all. May I ask where you had gotten the bouquet holder? Its gorgeous :)
        Marrying my best friend on October 6th, 2012 at the Riu Ocho Rios!!

#44 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:42 AM

Thanks ;) Actually that is just a rhinestone wrap from Amazon. It was only $9 and it did both my bouquet and my MOH. I just gave it to the WC and she had them add them to the bouquet. Here is the link: 

Congrats to you and your hubby! Wonderful planning thread; thanks for sharing with us all.
          May I ask where you had gotten the bouquet holder? Its gorgeous :)

#45 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

I have had requests for the music list in my inbox so i am going to put it here ;)

and a lot of questions about decorations from Zuniga and how it works. In my experience I contacted katie katie@decocancun.com 

and she answers right away. You tell her where your wedding will be and what you are looking for and she is very helpful with ideas and suggestions. Once it is all settled on what you want than she sends a quote that you have to sign. In my case they did not ask for a deposit just added it to my bill with Moon Palace when i checked out and subtracted my comped room nights from that bill as well. No waiting for the comped nights. 

Here is the price list I received from katie and what I got is gone over in the thread except someone pointed out I forgot to add the centerpieces were also from Zuniga. And they were only $55 each and so pretty. 

zuniga centerpiece.jpg

Attached Files

#46 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
            • Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

I have just discovered the cutest thing to do with my thousand wedding pics lol. Shutterfly has a videogram it is $5 to make you put ur pics to a song and can share it right on facebook or whatever site u use. The music selection is terrible but it is kind of growing on me lmao.

http://share.shutter...0AZsmLVqzcuGjlw

#47 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

Love it! :)

#48 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

thanks Shanna I need to be stopped lmao I want to make a million . Thank God the music sux so I don't want to do anymore lol. 

I made one more lol

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZsmLVqzcuGjn4

last one I swear lol. I did one of us only and than 1 of the timeline of the wedding day with everyone but it really is a cute idea. You can email them and everything lol. What are you supposed to do when you have no more projects and a thousand pics from the best day of your life lol....make videograms and help new brides ;)

#49 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Haha, very true! I hope they have better music come Decemeber/January when I want to make one! Otherwise I have a friend that is good at that kind of stuff and I'll probably just have him make one for me with the music I want! :)

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

thanks Shanna I need to be stopped lmao I want to make a million . Thank God the music sux so I don't want to do anymore lol. 

I made one more lol

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZsmLVqzcuGjn4

last one I swear lol. I did one of us only and than 1 of the timeline of the wedding day with everyone but it really is a cute idea. You can email them and everything lol. What are you supposed to do when you have no more projects and a thousand pics from the best day of your life lol....make videograms and help new brides ;)

#50 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

how goes the starfish search lol. I am going to check who I used from ebay and email u ;)

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Haha, very true! I hope they have better music come Decemeber/January when I want to make one! Otherwise I have a friend that is good at that kind of stuff and I'll probably just have him make one for me with the music I want! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users