Sign in to follow this  
ladydi1844

Smile Market photos at Moon palace

I really can't thank you guys enough. The pictures are all you have after the day and I am still making canvases and posters and loving every minute of it. My photographer, Israel, was amazing and captured everything and my videographer didn't miss a thing. The job he did on editing my video was awesome.  That was Israel who posed us for the shadows behind the umbrella....one of my faves.

Originally Posted by OceanPhoto View Post

Thank you so much Ladydi1844 for updating your review, we cant thank you enough for let us be part and capture all your important moments  in such special day in your live, by the way, now to give even more specialized attention to all our future brides, our section of wedding its called Ocean Photo Studio, Smile Market company still exist, we are Ocean Photo Studio by Smile Market.

Thank you one more time for uploading your pictures, you look so happy and i love the one you are with the umbrella and you can see the shadows of you and your hubby kissing, so lovely!!!

You are coming up so soon -so exciting woot.gifI know u are using them also and you are going to be so happy. I saw you were writing about the TTD. I didn't do it and I am a little sad about it. But my hubby was not going for it lol. he was already on overload with the hours of regular pics and we were very simple. You can use the piers and the grounds and they wanted us to do all kinds of beautiful poses but my husband said he was too old and too "big" lol for rolling around and sitting on the floor msncry.gif but my photographer, Israel, made the best out of what my husband was willing to do and I still got gorgeous photos without it. but if your man is willing I would definitely do the TTD. The pics from it are amazing. Look through photos from the BDW site and print out a few of ur faves or even email them they are sooo accommodating. Best of luck and have the best time xoxo

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF View Post

You and your hubby look so happy!  You're pictures came out great! Thank you for posting these!