Smile Market photos at Moon palace

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ladydi1844

• Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

I am so thrilled with my Smile Market Photos I just wanted to share a few. I am just thrilled with my whole package, the video, the pics the webcast...it is all amazing ;) 

ELM_3017 (2).JPGELM_3096 (2).JPGELM_3175.JPGELM_3569.JPGELM_3599.JPGELM_3626.JPGELM_3638 (2).JPGELM_3647.JPGELM_3677 (2).JPGELM_3689.JPGELM_3699.JPGELM_3766.JPGlove love dancing.jpg

#2 jackie44

• 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

Gorgeous with a capital G x

#3 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:18 AM

Beautiful photos! You looked amazing!

#4 ladydi1844

• Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thank you so much..I am so thrilled with my pictures and the service provided I want to scream it from a mountain top lol

#5 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

Stunning photos! Congrats!

#6 negritadr

• 205 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

beautiful photos!!!

#7 ladydi1844

• Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

Thanks ladies. The pictures are so important it has been one month and I still look at them constantly lol and make books and books and books lol. don't know what I am doing with all these books but there are so many fabulous pics ;). How about you JayKay feeling deflated now lol. Without all the planning and planning lol.

Originally Posted by JayKay 

Stunning photos! Congrats!

Originally Posted by negritadr 

beautiful photos!!!

#8 OceanPhoto

• Vendor
              • 84 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

Thank you so much Ladydi1844 for updating your review, we cant thank you enough for let us be part and capture all your important moments  in such special day in your live, by the way, now to give even more specialized attention to all our future brides, our section of wedding its called Ocean Photo Studio, Smile Market company still exist, we are Ocean Photo Studio by Smile Market.

Thank you one more time for uploading your pictures, you look so happy and i love the one you are with the umbrella and you can see the shadows of you and your hubby kissing, so lovely!!!

#9 OceanPhoto

• Vendor
                • 84 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Please feel free to check our current contest at our Facebook page, also you will find examples of real weddings everyday we upload new pictures, here its the link http://ow.ly/aYYvb , and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, i will be very happy to help you, my email : socialmedia@smilemarket.com

#10 AlmostMrsRJF

• 89 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

You and your hubby look so happy!  You're pictures came out great! Thank you for posting these!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users