Thank you for the heads up...it's amazing how much more 3 cents will buy!
I hope my picture didn't turn out too small.. But I wanted to share these great items I found today at my local Dollar Tree.. Well I went to Target first and bought the Johnson & Johnson first aid kits for .97 cents.. I was excited about these.......until I went to Dollar Tree.
But first.. items in picture.
- LCD Silicone Sport watches.. Got some for the kids in my wedding colors.. Orange for boys, pink for girls, and of course a pink one for myslef. $1 Each
- Chap Ice - these were in Cherry, original and "crazy flavors" which consists of rasberry and watermelon. 3 pack for $1
- Hand Sanitizer - I haven't smelt these yet, but they were a 2 pack for $1. I'm gonna have to go to another dollar tree to find more of these because my store was all sold out except for this one.
- Kleenex Packs - 8 packs for $1
And last but not least... My first aid kits. The ones I got from Target are going back this week. Yes they were .3cents cheaper.. but here is the break down of why I'm choosing to spend the extra 3 cents on each one..
Johnson & Johnson (12 Items)
- 2 Hand Cleansing Wipes
- 4 First Aid Gauze
- 2 regular sized band-aids
- 4 small sized band-aids
Dollar Tree Kits (42 Items!)
- 5 sheer regular sized band aids
- 5 sheer small sized band aids
- 10 spot band aids
- 10 tiny band aids
- 3 clear regular sized band aids
- 2 regular regular sized band aids
- 1 large bandage
- 2 Gauze Pads
- 3 Alcohol Pads
Sorry for the long post... But I hope this thread is helpful for someone. )