My Great Finds for my OOT Bags..

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

OOT items from $1 Tree.png

I hope my picture didn't turn out too small.. But I wanted to share these great items I found today at my local Dollar Tree.. Well I went to Target first and bought the Johnson & Johnson first aid kits for .97 cents.. I was excited about these.......until I went to Dollar Tree.

But first.. items in picture.

• LCD Silicone Sport watches..  Got some for the kids in my wedding colors.. Orange for boys, pink for girls, and of course a pink one for myslef. $1 Each
    • Chap Ice - these were in Cherry, original and "crazy flavors" which consists of rasberry and watermelon. 3 pack for $1
    • Hand Sanitizer - I haven't smelt these yet, but they were a 2 pack for $1. I'm gonna have to go to another dollar tree to find more of these because my store was all sold out except for this one.
    • Kleenex Packs - 8 packs for $1

And last but not least... My first aid kits. The ones I got from Target are going back this week. Yes they were .3cents cheaper.. but here is the break down of why I'm choosing to spend the extra 3 cents on each one..

Johnson & Johnson (12 Items)

• 2 Hand Cleansing Wipes
    • 4 First Aid Gauze
    • 2 regular sized band-aids
    • 4 small sized band-aids

Dollar Tree Kits (42 Items!)

• 5 sheer regular sized band aids
    • 5 sheer small sized band aids
    • 10 spot band aids
    • 10 tiny band aids
    • 3 clear regular sized band aids
    • 2 regular regular sized band aids
    • 1 large bandage
    • 2 Gauze Pads
    • 3 Alcohol Pads

Sorry for the long post... But I hope this thread is helpful for someone. :o)

#2 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
    • 156 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:07 AM

Thanks girl! I love a good OOT find!

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

You are very welcome!.. Also, dollar tree has playing cards 2 for $1.. I'm going to go today to a different Dollar tree to stock up on them because the one I went yesterday said they probably wont get any more in.. I hate when they get good things in and then never restock the same item.. :o(

#4 mzthan6

mzthan6
        • 176 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

yay! these are really great find.

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

OOT items from $1 Tree.png

I hope my picture didn't turn out too small.. But I wanted to share these great items I found today at my local Dollar Tree.. Well I went to Target first and bought the Johnson & Johnson first aid kits for .97 cents.. I was excited about these.......until I went to Dollar Tree.

But first.. items in picture.

• LCD Silicone Sport watches..  Got some for the kids in my wedding colors.. Orange for boys, pink for girls, and of course a pink one for myslef. $1 Each
          • Chap Ice - these were in Cherry, original and "crazy flavors" which consists of rasberry and watermelon. 3 pack for $1
          • Hand Sanitizer - I haven't smelt these yet, but they were a 2 pack for $1. I'm gonna have to go to another dollar tree to find more of these because my store was all sold out except for this one.
          • Kleenex Packs - 8 packs for $1

And last but not least... My first aid kits. The ones I got from Target are going back this week. Yes they were .3cents cheaper.. but here is the break down of why I'm choosing to spend the extra 3 cents on each one..

Johnson & Johnson (12 Items)

• 2 Hand Cleansing Wipes
          • 4 First Aid Gauze
          • 2 regular sized band-aids
          • 4 small sized band-aids

Dollar Tree Kits (42 Items!)

• 5 sheer regular sized band aids
          • 5 sheer small sized band aids
          • 10 spot band aids
          • 10 tiny band aids
          • 3 clear regular sized band aids
          • 2 regular regular sized band aids
          • 1 large bandage
          • 2 Gauze Pads
          • 3 Alcohol Pads

Sorry for the long post... But I hope this thread is helpful for someone. :o)

#5 Smitten

Smitten
          • 153 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

Wow...I didn't realize the J&J brand kits were so skimpy.  BTW...love your colors, I am using Tangerine and Fuchsia as well.  :-)

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

I know right!! I couldn't believe it!.. I'm taking mine back to Target tonight and sticking with my $1 tree ones.. :o)

Ahh.. they look soo cute together, don't they!? :o) I'm about to post some pictures, if you go to my profile and look at the bottom there should be photo albums and you can see the pictures I post without searching for my threads.. :o)

Have you got your OOT bags yet, if your doing any? Thanks to SunsetLove I got some amazing bags for $1 in our colors!! :o)

#7 sosodj

sosodj
              • 199 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I know right!! I couldn't believe it!.. I'm taking mine back to Target tonight and sticking with my $1 tree ones.. :o)

Ahh.. they look soo cute together, don't they!? :o) I'm about to post some pictures, if you go to my profile and look at the bottom there should be photo albums and you can see the pictures I post without searching for my threads.. :o)

Have you got your OOT bags yet, if your doing any? Thanks to SunsetLove I got some amazing bags for $1 in our colors!! :o)

would you mind sharing your OOT bags?

#8 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                • 1,350 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

would you mind sharing your OOT bags?

Sorry.. I cant seem to find a pic on my PC.. But if you go to my profile.. click on my pictures. Everything I have uploaded into posts are there. :o)

#9 tiffles24

tiffles24
                  • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

Great ideas for inside your bags!

#10 mormac01

mormac01
                    • 152 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

These are great buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users