Photo

2013 Paradisus Palma Real

• Please log in to reply
954 replies to this topic

#221 MissyBee

MissyBee
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Have you gotten your invitations yet? I think ours will be ready in mid January!

#222 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
    • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

I just had my initial planning call with my planner and I feel 100% better about my wedding in June! In one phone call, she has helped me confirm all three locations, my meal, my times, and my color palette. Although, I had some ideas (or tentative decisions) about these items, speaking with her helped solidify my decisions. Her name is Theresa and if you're interested in hiring an outside planner, email me (demetricesmith@gmail.com) for her info. Her rate is also very reasonable. 

#223 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
      • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

I just had my initial planning call with my planner and I feel 100% better about my wedding in June! In one phone call, she has helped me confirm all three locations, my meal, my times, and my color palette. Although, I had some ideas (or tentative decisions) about these items, speaking with her helped solidify my decisions. Her name is Theresa and if you're interested in hiring an outside planner, email me (demetricesmith@gmail.com) for her info. Her rate is also very reasonable. 

#224 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
        • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

#225 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
          • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

My invitations will arrive in a few days. I ordered them from weddingpaperdivas.com. If you order samples, they offer 20% off your order. They have very professional designs.

#226 MissyBee

MissyBee
            • 176 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

which locations are u going with?

#227 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
              • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

I want to wear cute shoes, so I am opting out of the beach and going for the following:

• Garden Gazebo-ceremony
                • Plaza Colonial--cocktail reception
                • Olympus Terrace--dinner reception

#228 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
                • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

We are going with the Garden gazebo for the ceremony, Plaza Colonial for the cocktail, and Olympus Terrace for the reception. 

#229 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
                  • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

We are going with the Garden gazebo for the ceremony, Plaza Colonial for the cocktail, and Olympus Terrace for the reception. 

#230 Demetrice Smith

Demetrice Smith
                    • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users