Sign in to follow this  
BeaBride

DREAMS TULUM 2012

I'm having a hard time finding current posts on Dreams Tulum weddings.  I'm getting married at the DT November 21, 2012.  Anyone else out there?  I will be having approximately 60 guests and would like to ask questions about ceremony and reception stuff.  I think I'm going with a package but would need to pay for 40 extra guests on top of the 20 in the package.  Will they allow for negotiation/trading of services in the package?  I would really appreciate any help.  Thanks.

Tammy Host: Thank you!  I searched for it in the search bar but this Dreams Tulum Info Thread didn't come up.  I don't know if I'm not searching right or what.  Please forgive me...I'm new at this.  I really appreciate your help!

BeaBride...I just got married at the Dreams Tulum April 28th, 2012. Any questions you have I'd be happy to help! I found the planning part a bit frustrating over email..but trust me when I say they know what they are doing there..NOTHING to worry about. My wedding was even more beautiful then I thought. They took care of everything!

Rdschick:

Thank you so much.  My main question is about decorations.  I have a vision for my floral chapel and table decorations.  I am seriously thinking about hiring an outside florist in Mexico. What did you do for decorations/flowers?  Did you have a DJ?

Hello! My name is Katie, I have a wedding reserved and planned at Dreams Tulum 12/4/12.  I am having a bit of anxiety about a few things and since you were recently married there, I was wondering if you would be willing to talk to me about things! My email is appkate@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Hi guys, I'm having similar concerns, I am getting married on November 15th, 2012, and I am concerned about the decorations as well, and the photographer/videographer, are you using the resorts or going to an outside one?

Thanks!!!

Hello Ladies  , Have you received the wedding planning form , that is the document  where you say exactly what you want over the email if you need any help  or advise , please dont hesitate to ask me I am very familiar with Dreams Tulum weddings.....Thanks you!!

If photography  is very important to you I highly recomend Juan Navarro , he is so professional , affordable  and his equipment is very good. His email is www.juanphotos.com

You let me know if you may need some assistance 

Regards

Sandy