Photo

Punta Cana brides- anyone do pictures off resort??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JPenny

JPenny
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hey ladies!

Our photographer includes a second day photo shoot so we want to go somewhere off resort. Anyone done this or heard of others doing it? We are so clueless where to go!

#2 lkw4568

lkw4568
    • 63 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

I've seen alot of pictures taken at ojos indigenas...A nature reserve in punta cana...natural lagoons and lots of beautiful pics....google it and take a look, something a bit different than the beach

#3 Bride2012

Bride2012
      • Banned
      • 442 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Which photographer are you usin using? We used hdc for the day of and Katya nova for the day after. She will take you to some beautiful places, one of there best decisions made was to use her and cancel our main photographer. She blogged our shoot, it's in my signature link.

#4 JPenny

JPenny
        • 102 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

We are brining our own photographer from home. So unfortunately, he doesn't know the area as a local photographer would.

#5 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
          • 177 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Great question! We are brining our own photog too, and I was wondering the same thing. I will definitely look into the nature reserve... I also would LOVE to have a horse in my TTD shoot like I see in many local photographers' pics. I'm having a hard time finding info...

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#6 nicolem

nicolem
            • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

How about the town of Altos De Chavon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users