• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#81 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by TA Patty 

Hello!

I have worked with several brides who have held their wedding and reception at the Jellyfish. It's beautiful and I have attached information about the restaurant and their wedding packages. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

TA Patty

Can you please send me this as well???? I would really appericate it.. also i read that you are a travel agent and was wondering if you can help me. I am planning to have the ceremony and reception at Jellyfish but still need to book a resort, most likely have about 25 people. thanks in advance :) my email is jennifer11203@msn.com

Attached Files

#82 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hi Jennifer - Glad to assist! Please send me a message at my email patty@wrighttravelagency.com and I'll send the info.  Thanks! Patty  

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#83 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
      • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by TA Patty 

Hi Jennifer - Glad to assist! Please send me a message at my email patty@wrighttravelagency.com and I'll send the info.  Thanks! Patty  

sent - thanks

#84 Shellolsen

Shellolsen
        • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

Hi Steph, I see you are a fellow east coaster..love it! We are getting married at DPB at the end of April 2013. We actually only booked a couple of weeks ago, I bought my dress before we even decided on the resort. This website is quickly becoming a life saver for me as i'm sorting through the details and finding so much right here at my fingertips. Take care and happy planning!

#85 Chrissy1184

Chrissy1184
          • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hi Ladies!

My FI are getting married at DPB May 17, 2013 with a gazebo ceremony & poolside reception, about 25 guests!

We are debating whether or not to use a DJ or just get the sound system and play music ourselves- anybody have any tips? I want everyone dancing & having fun but also trying to be cautious of how much we're spending!

Thanks!! :)

#86 TKD021

TKD021
            • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

NEED HELP!!! I really hope someone can answer a question for me!! I am in the process of booking my wedding for Next year but need to know if they serve any American beers like coors light or miller at this resort! I know they serve presidenti and that is there big beer at the resort but my fiancĀ© will only drink American beer and being it is his day to I would like to make him happy! I do not want to go through with the whole planning process to find out he is going to be miserable for our wedding! I really hope someone can help me out before I do all the planning and he will not be happy! Thanks !!

#87 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
              • 82 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

I've been to 4 resorts in the Dominican and none of them serve American Beer...I'm pretty sure dreams doesn't either...he should embrace being in the Dominican and trying something new..Presidente is delicious!

#88 Shellolsen

Shellolsen
                • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

I'm getting married here April 25th, 2013, Does anyone know if the fabric for the gazebo is included in the complimentary package? We have started with that and are adding extras as we see fit. Also, does anyone know when the disco opens in the evening?

#89 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
                  • Vendor
                  • 111 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Brides and Grooms
                    Please note Caribbean Emotions still have a couple of free Dates for the next few Months .Our current Promotion for you its the Multimedia Package which included a professional Photographer and a professional Videographer for only 800$US ,or a the Royal Package which included a professional Photographer for only 500$US .So if you book one of these Package before October 31,2012 you can economize $ 300 U.S.
                    For more Informations please contact us.

E-mail : info@caribbeanemotions.com 

#90 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
                    • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

It is included

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users