Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#161 kelly1218

• 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hey Allie, Go to the image gallery tab at the top of the webpage and then look for the album titled: "March 16th, 2013: Dreams Palm Beach Wedding." I just checked and was able to find it ... hope you can too.

#162 Allie6813

• 26 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hi Kelly,

Thanks!! You were a beautiful bride, congrats again. The pics are really nice. Where the napkin rings one of the choices on Decor list? I didn't see anything like that. Also your table center pieces was that on decor list as well?

#163 Chrissy1184

• 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Your pictures are beautiful! We are getting married 1 month from today at DPB, I can't wait!! Did you get your hair/ make up done at the spa? I have my appointments scheduled and I plan on bringing pictures of my hair but I am worried about the make up as I don't want it to be too heavy. I haven't heard any feedback about their hair/ make up yet so just wondering what you thought?

#164 Allie6813

• 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hi ladies, Well I have 30 days to go, can't wait. Just getting a few things finalized. We are using HDC for photos & Pastor York for ceremony. I will post pictures and give review when I get back to give you ladies some help.

#165 caribbeanmotion

• Vendor
          • 111 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

Attached Files

#166 JillTran

• Vendor
            • 116 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

@Carolash39 You look stunning! And not to mention the set up looks great. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, as well as the DJ Mania Star lanterns! I will definitely keep that one on the books!

#167 Allie6813

• 26 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone used the hotel DJ?  I'm still undecided about DJ mania

#168 KBrose

• 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'm in the process of booking my DJ for my wedding in February 2014 and the wedding coordinator told me that just becuase a DJ is more expensive doesn't mean they are better.  She said price in Punta Cana doesn't reflect performance, it means they spend more money on advertising.  I was going to use DJ Mania because you can book them through the hotel too and she said there are plenty of other fantastic DJs for a few hundred less.  I am going to trust her and told her she can book whoever she thinks is good!

#169 DJMannia

• Vendor
                  • 149 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

Dear Kbrose,

We donĀ“t have a high budget in advertising as we believe the best advertisement is by mouth to mouth, so we provide an excellent service at every event we do so that fellow customers can recommend us. 

Needless to say but the resort have their preferred vendor that they usually try to promote, as normally this way the hotel makes more commission.

Wish you the best !!,

Mannia Cancun Punta Cana

#170 Bridetobe2014

• 161 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Congrats on your wedding. I am in the very basics of planning. I will probably only have about 20 people and i am debating on the pool area. How was the weather? You did the most basic package? Is there anything you would have changed? I have soooo many questions. I cant wait.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users