BDW Wedding Webinar Schedule for 2012

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#81 MrsBklovn

MrsBklovn
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hi,

I'm in the beginning stages of my planning so I would love to see a webinar on:

- Ocean Blue Resorts

- Dreams La Romana

- Melia Caribe

Thank you!!!!

#82 Celiaj01

Celiaj01
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hi,

How about the Hilton Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay, JA? I have seen several threads with brides looking for info on that resort. They seem to have a good amount of options once you finally find some info...

#83 lgerry

lgerry
      • 349 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

I would love to see a Webinar on the Gran Bahia Principe resorts in the RM if possible! We are seriously looking at booking at this resort for our April 2014 wedding.

Thanks! :)

#84 Gladis

Gladis
      • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Do you know of any Resorts in Dominican Republic...Maybe Melia Tropical?

Thanks,

Gladis M.

#85 TishaJules

TishaJules
        • 72 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

Will there be any webinars on the Paradisus Punta Cana by chance?

#86 Gladis

Gladis
          • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hi Tammy,

We sign-up once the resort is on the list? Im new to this and I'm a just planning my destination wedding in Punta Cana and need all the help I can get thank you...

Thanks,

Gladis

#87 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
            • 236 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

PARADISUS? ESMERALDA/PERLA

#88 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

I am hoping to get a some going in DR but they are taking longer to get back to us.  if we do not get them before the holidays we try to do another round of webinars in march.

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

Any word on Now Larimar? I am booked for August 9, 2013 :)

Originally Posted by MrsBklovn 

Hi,

I'm in the beginning stages of my planning so I would love to see a webinar on:

- Ocean Blue Resorts

- Dreams La Romana

- Melia Caribe

Thank you!!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#89 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

we are working on getting a Paradisus La Perla and Esmeralda webinar up.  subscribe to this thread so you can see updates.

Originally Posted by imnotarunner 

PARADISUS? ESMERALDA/PERLA

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#90 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
              • 236 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

yay!! can't wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users