Wedding Olympics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MJB3172012

• Site Supporter
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

Has anyone seen Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnilo's TLC wedding special? They had a destination wedding somewhere in the Carribbean and hosted the "Wedding Olympics" for their guests. They did a few relays and the teams were split depending on who the guest came for (Team Bride vs. Team Groom). I love the idea of doing Wedding Olympics the day before our wedding. Has anyone done this? I would appreciate any ideas you creative girls can throw at me.

March 17, 2012
    Iberostar Bavaro
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    Bride and Groom + 44 guests booked!

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:17 AM

i haven't done it or heard of it, but it does sound like a really fun thing to bring together the families, even tho they are competing against eachother :)

#3 teamboyd2012

• Site Supporter
    • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

How cute!!!! I did not see the show, nor have I heard of it, but would be totally interested in pulling something like this together. We were just going to do volleyball/football on the beach but it would be cool to do something EVERYONE could participate in. Was it more running relays, or like water balloon toss type stuff?

#4 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

I have never heard of this before but it sounds like a great idea!  I'm sure your guests will have tons of fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users