Sign in to follow this  
MJB3172012

Wedding Olympics

Has anyone seen Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnilo's TLC wedding special? They had a destination wedding somewhere in the Carribbean and hosted the "Wedding Olympics" for their guests. They did a few relays and the teams were split depending on who the guest came for (Team Bride vs. Team Groom). I love the idea of doing Wedding Olympics the day before our wedding. Has anyone done this? I would appreciate any ideas you creative girls can throw at me.

i haven't done it or heard of it, but it does sound like a really fun thing to bring together the families, even tho they are competing against eachother :)

How cute!!!! I did not see the show, nor have I heard of it, but would be totally interested in pulling something like this together. We were just going to do volleyball/football on the beach but it would be cool to do something EVERYONE could participate in. Was it more running relays, or like water balloon toss type stuff?

I have never heard of this before but it sounds like a great idea!  I'm sure your guests will have tons of fun!