Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

I posted these in the Wedding Invited forum but feel they are more suited here since they are DIY.

I am super excited that my invite project is finally complete.  I got so much inspiration and ideas for this project from this site that I wanted to post them in hopes to help someone else.

I First want to specifically thank Sunshine2413 and Laurabrea78 for their very detailed posts on their invites and templates.  They were a HUGE source of information and ideas.

I ordered the MIB supplies from www.sandartsupplies.com and I got all the paper that I used from Archivers.  I made the crystal charms, tags and pretty much everything else myself :)

There was sooo much that went into this process.  I made 100 invites and spent about 3 months completing them.  If you have any question feel free to ask I'll be happy to go into detail.

Here is the whole set!  I have 2 bottles in the picture because I did some with Fuschia crystals and some with clear crystals and wanted to picture both. 

invitation suite.jpg

Here are the detailed pictures:in production.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

These are the bottles :)

charms.jpg

And a close up of the charms.  I made the pearl and crystal charms using Swarovski elements.  The palm tree charms I got on Etsy.

IMG_3620.jpg

Each bottle had a pull tag.  I hand cut and rounded the corners of each tag and added an eyelet to prevent it from ripping when it was tied to the raffia.

IMG_3621.jpg

All the bottles had shells, a sand dollar, and starfish inside.  I ordered the shells from sandartsupplies.com and the startfish and sand dollars from qualityshells.com

invite.jpg

This is the "message" that was rolled up and tied with raffia and put in each bottle. These were printed on Blue Parchment paper that I got from Staples and then I burned the edges of each after I printed them.  THANK YOU to Sunshine2413/Laurabrea78 that shared her template with me.

All the Trip and Wedding information was included in the passport. The cover was printed on metallic cardstock from Archivers.  the insides were printed on a higher end white printer paper that I got from work.  I used Alyee's template for these.  Here is the cover and the inside pages:

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

The RSVP cards were cut in the shape of tags.  The envelopes were printed to match the same design.

rsvp and envelope.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

The bottle and passports were packaged in this box:

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

And here are the some of the invites ready to go!

IMG_3639.jpg

I hope I was able to inspire someone else :)

Thanks for looking!

i can't belive you did so much work! good for you, these are amazing, your guests will absolutly LOVE these. How many did you make?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!!.. You did an amazing job!!!..

I too am getting married in Punta Cana, but next year. I hope your wedding was amazing!!.. Can't wait to see pics!

Do you mind sharing where you found that cute map?  Or did you make it?

I love this invite and putting all 3 of the items in a box makes it SO OVER THE TOP !!!! I wanted to know where did you get the handles for the luggage boxes so i an get them. And what type of printer did you use to print the cover for the passport