2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#811 Emily11386

Emily11386
  • Site Supporter
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

I had my final dress fitting today! Everything is coming together! Posted Image Posted Image
    May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
    33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#812 gs38

gs38
    • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

OMG....I too picked the Mexican Package and I too have Estella as my WC (what do you think of her so far?  how's your experience with her?).  Could you please let me know what she tells you?  I'd like to know as well.

Hi Mariposa6102, oh kool we should swap info because to be honest I find it super confusing at times LOL I am pretty new to this site however its helped so much to read I spent like a WHOLE day reading these post. I Estella is ok she is prompt but I find she litterary copies and pastes from some stuff on the website. I asked her what they meant by "mexican decor" she sent me a picture from the website LOL still didnt really answer my question. Are you using the photograper from the resort I just emailed her to see if we can see some of their work but doesnt seem like the resorts isnt anything special. Sorry to pick your brain. I really hope they let us pick more than one entree lol

#813 gs38

gs38
      • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

GS38- I was told that you can have more than one selection on the menu. However, you will have to provide cards to inform the waiters of each guest selection.

Oh ok awsome! Ya cards wont be a problem at all. Thnx :)

#814 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
        • 180 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

@gs38 & mariposa6102 : Here's the pic they sent to me of the ceremony decor for the Mexican wedding ceremony.....I didn't find it that helpful as the pic is so small and blurs when you enlarge it.....but I thought I'd share it anyways......did you get sent something different?

#815 Kelly718

Kelly718
          • 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

I everyone, I have A TON @ 230 of extra cards $0.10 plus shipping (depending how many are needed)  that go into the clear ID holder if anyone is looking for the ones that say the saying

I take you to have and to hold my room key and my money from beach chair to bar stool for soused or for sober in heat and humidity from this day forward until i depart.

Please feel free to private message me your email if the pictures do not appear above

#816 gs38

gs38
            • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

@MOrdonez yes thats what I got. Not that great right?

#817 mrsguinovart

mrsguinovart
              • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hi Brides,

Has anyone seen how big is the standard light up dance floor? We have 58 guest confirmed,

and im nervous that the standard dance floor will be too small.

However, the larger one is double the price!

Please share your thoughts :)

Thank you!!

#818 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
                • 2,217 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
                • LocationCanada

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

Hi everyone! I want to book a site visit at Gran Caribe. I'm leaving for Cancun in a week and I tried sending the hotel a message through their website with no response. Does anyone know who else I could e-mail to get a faster response? 

event.png

#819 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
                • 2,217 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
                • LocationCanada

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

I've been following your planning through this thread. It's awesome to see how things are falling into place. Your dress looks beautiful. 

Originally Posted by Emily11386 

I had my final dress fitting today! Everything is coming together!

event.png

#820 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
                • 180 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by TinkerSofi 

Hi everyone! I want to book a site visit at Gran Caribe. I'm leaving for Cancun in a week and I tried sending the hotel a message through their website with no response. Does anyone know who else I could e-mail to get a faster response? 

Hey TinkerSofi,

We have called the hotel directly a couple of times and haven't had any issues getting through to someone in the wedding department. I can't remember which number we used but it was one of these two:

From USA and CANADA: 1.800.466.1289 or Tel +52 998 881 7300 (I used skype for the second number)

I noticed your from Calgary as well.....you must be so excited to get away from this crazy weather.....I can't wait for spring!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users