Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#661 Kelly718

Kelly718
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

@ Emily..Elsa responded...their is no fee  for two entrees we just have to put the menu cards where the choices are.  Thank you, Ive been in contact with Ivan...so far so good. I just had a few questions for him. Margin for flowers? I assume that's an outside vendor as well?  I have a few pictures from the bride that posted some picture from the Real Club lounge, that's strange I was never told it was a back up location. The only thing i told my WC was i did not want it to feel like a ball room or be outside and she suggested this spot, it has an outdoor space for the cocktail hour as well.

#662 Kelly718

Kelly718
    • 58 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Has anyone used or heard anything about Claudia Rodriguez photography?

#663 Emily11386

Emily11386
      • Site Supporter
      • 244 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Kelly, Sorry Marvin not margin! Yes he is from Maya Floral. He's been great to work with!
        May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
        33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#664 Minnie707

Minnie707
        • 4 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thank You! And best of luck to you too!

#665 monicamb

monicamb
          • 60 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Im getting married June 5th 2013. Were are you getting married at?

#666 monicamb

monicamb
            • 60 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

My wedding in June 5th 2013. Have you picked a photographer yet?

#667 ncalvar

ncalvar
              • 53 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Emily, Have you heard back about your signature drink? I'm wondering if they can do it and how much they charge.

#668 deeaay

deeaay
                • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by brianne799 

Don't stress it, it's your wedding and while I'm sure your guests would love to spend time with you, they will understand that you have other guests to spend time with too.  One thing I recommend is a welcome cocktail hour a few days before your wedding.  I had one in the Caribe's gazebo, but they used the better alcohol from the Royal because the bride and groom were staying there.  We had some really good hor'dourves and a few drinks and they supplied music for us.  Service was amazing.  Everyone kept commenting on how nice it was to get everyone together before the wedding and had a really good time.  It was fairly cheap too!  Then you can also consider that time that you got to spend with everyone!

that sounds like a great idea! about how much would that cost and for how many people was your welcome cocktail for just so i can get an idea.  Danielle

#669 deeaay

deeaay
                  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by ncalvar 

Emily,
                    Have you heard back about your signature drink? I'm wondering if they can do it and how much they charge.

That's a great question! I didn't think about a signature drink. I would really love to be able to have one. But does anyone know if Gran Caribe Real cancun do that as a part of the wedding package for the bride and groom??

#670 Emily11386

Emily11386
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 244 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

I got an answer yesterday. I had to send in what the drink was and she showed it to the chef. I gave her 3 options to see which they could do. She told me they could do any of them, just to let her know which we want and that there was no additional charge! I almost fell over when I read that! I think it's the only time I've seen the words, no additional charge from them...lol
                      May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
                      33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users