Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#331 Kaitlyn Wawryko

Kaitlyn Wawryko
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

I think I may just bring my own as well. Having the outside vendor fee really makes sure you don't save any money :(

#332 Christen Jean

Christen Jean
    • 20 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hey girls! My wedding is 13 days away... I'm so excited! I had to tell you (especially those worried about the cost of centerpieces) that while I was in hobby lobby the other day I found a type of fake flower called "real touch". They look & feel so real... I decided to make my bridesmaids bouquets myself!! They also happened to be 50% off! So each of my bouquets cost $12.50 vs. The resorts $80. I also found matching, pre-made boutonnieres in their wedding section that are made with the same real touch flowers! They're $2.99 each. I'll post some pics later, but had to tell you guys so you can check them out. It will be a ton cheaper to make your own & pay for an extra suitcase than it is to buy theirs, or pay the vendor fee for someone else's.

#333 Catish11

Catish11
      • 72 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

What date exactly?? I'm getting married 2/23/2013 :) 

#334 Catish11

Catish11
        • 72 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

i did the same thing!!! i felll in love with those real touch flowers n all their "his/hers" stuff is alwayssss 50% off!! i think they do it every other week! My FI n i have bougth a lot there!! n if you have a coupon for 40% off even better!!

#335 Kaitlyn Wawryko

Kaitlyn Wawryko
          • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

Girls you are so amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing your tips and tricks :)

#336 mikeiram

mikeiram
            • Site Supporter
            • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

It hank you for the info of the flowers. I was having the same issue.

#337 Christen Jean

Christen Jean
              • 20 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

[IMG]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/180918/width/200/height/400[/IMG] Here's one of the BM bouquets I put together. So exciting... I love a good deal! Yeah the his & hers from hobby lobby are great! And if you're not good at making your own, they have per-made bouquets! My wedding is January 26th in the Gazebo. :)

#338 txbrideinmexico

txbrideinmexico
                • 92 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

I love those bouquets! Looks like a Hobby Lobby trip is in order this week...

Is anyone shipping things down ahead of time? I was told by my WC there is no way to do that. I'm not convinced though. I used to do trade shows for work, and for a fee you could always ship a box or two to the front desk ahead of time... At this rate my suitcases won't have room for clothes!

#339 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                  • 177 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

I love those bouquets! Looks like a Hobby Lobby trip is in order this week... Is anyone shipping things down ahead of time? I was told by my WC there is no way to do that. I'm not convinced though. I used to do trade shows for work, and for a fee you could always ship a box or two to the front desk ahead of time... At this rate my suitcases won't have room for clothes!

Any resort would let you do that. I did that when I was on a vacation, let alone this will be your wedding.

#340 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                    • 177 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Posted Image Here's one of the BM bouquets I put together. So exciting... I love a good deal! Yeah the his & hers from hobby lobby are great! And if you're not good at making your own, they have per-made bouquets! My wedding is January 26th in the Gazebo. :)

I've never heard of hobby lobby but it will be my fav place now. Thanks for the tips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users