Sign in to follow this  
kellykanester

December 2012 brides

Originally Posted by Branya2012 View Post

We are all getting married NEXT MONTH ladies!!! Just wanted to share my excitement!!!

Hope the planning is going well!

WOW that was just a reality check haha

OK I just found an amazing DIY project..am I  crazy to take this on NOW?  Only a month to go!

Google - DIY Wax Paper Garland and it'll come up..I can't get it to open on my work computer or I'de post a link for you guys.

Originally Posted by DwBride2Be View Post

OK I just found an amazing DIY project..am I  crazy to take this on NOW?  Only a month to go!

Google - DIY Wax Paper Garland and it'll come up..I can't get it to open on my work computer or I'de post a link for you guys.

ohh thats pretty and would look great on your chuppa..how long do you think it would take for you to do??

I know.   I can't believe we are all a month a way!  Woohoo, how is everyone's planning coming? I am trying to tie uo loose ends so I am not going  absolutely crazy in two weeks, lol.

Originally Posted by MCree View Post

I know.   I can't believe we are all a month a way!  Woohoo, how is everyone's planning coming? I am trying to tie uo loose ends so I am not going  absolutely crazy in two weeks, lol.

haha i think we are all trying to avoid the last minute pressure and craziness..id rather just focus on packing everything after next weekend!