Awesome! That's great! Don't worry they are going to take good care of you!! Answers are below,let me know if you have anymore questions
oh here are things I forgot
-Hand ceremony script
-cake serving set
We did fine without them but the only thing I wish I had was the hand blessing script. If I would have printed it out I would have remembered but I forgot all about it and didn't even realize it until the day of the ceremony. So I would say try to make sure you print out everything you need before you go. especially since internet is 8 dollars for an hour and 13 dollars for a day .
1. We are planning to bring our own music for the ceremony. It looks like you had the trio play, but do you have any idea if they have a set up for an iPod?
- They do have a setup for the ipod. We did bring ours but went with the trio at the last minute. I would bring your audio cable just in case though.
2. We would like to schedule time to sit down with Laura when we arrive at the resort. Do we need to schedule this ahead of time?
-No Laura will do it, after you have all the details ironed out, she will send you a â€œwedding programâ€ which is basically a breakdown of events from when you arrive until the wedding reception. She scheduled a meeting with us for the day we arrived. Then we were supposed to have a meeting the following day to finish any details we didnâ€™t cover.
3. Is there a schedued ceremony rehearsal? We would like to schedule one so everyone knows where to stand, and the order of events.
- There isnâ€™t a rehearsal but she will tell everyone where to stand and etc on the day of. I was a little skeptical of this but it really worked. She will ask if you have MOH,Bridesmaids,ETC and ask you if you want them to walk with you or just be waiting there, etc. all of it will be covered in your meeting you give her all the details and she'll take it from there.
4. Did you have your hair/makeup done at the resort? Still undecided on this, but would like to know if it needs to be scheduled ahead of time.
- I did my own hair/make up. But I did get my nails done there. I was very disappointed! If you want to get acrylic nails it will cost you about $75 USD and thatâ€™s if they can even find someone to do it. I got a manicure and it was $20 and totally not worth it. I kicked myself for not just going to my regular nail salon and just getting a gel manicure for the same $20â€¦but I digress lol..It does need to be scheduled ahead of time but Laura will schedule it for you just let her know.
5. Did you have your gown/your hubby's outfit steamed at the resort? Cost?
- I had my dress steamed and it cost $6 USD. You will need to write "STEAM" on the laundry bag/form they provide you with because there is no option for it on the form. My husband just ironed his clothes.
6. What types of activities did they have at the resort during the day? I've been to other all-inclusives that had dancing lessons, spanish lessons, etc. Just want to include some more info for my guests.
- They actually have the same sort of things, water aerobics, Spanish lessons, dancing, bingo, archery, volleyball, etc. In the rooms they give you a sheet that has a breakdown of the day activities with times. And they have a bulletin board by the lobby that tells what night shows/activities will be going on for the week. The only thing I remember for certain is that bingo was at about 3pm everyday and they have Karaoke on Tues and Sat.at I think 11pm
7. Your table displays at dinner were gorgeous. Did you pay the extra $$ for more flowers or just bring yours in from the ceremony?
-Nope, they were the flowers from the ceremony that were included in the package. They moved them and set it up themselves while we were taking photos.