Photo

My OOT Bags are done!!! Tons of pictures & a template!! (emstypes)

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#141 elissae

elissae
  • 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Melissa14 

Did anyone assemble their bags once they arrived at their destination? Or are planning on assembling them once they arrive?

I think for packing purposes it might be better to assemble my bags once in Cabo but I don't want to waste vacation time putting OOT bags together. Can't decide what to do.

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

I was wondering the same thing! I am going to have everything pretty much put together and then will just put everything in the bags once we arrive. But I agree, I do not want to take time from our vacation to do this!!!

Packing wise, it was easier to wait to assemble bags until we arrived in Mexico.  We arrived a few days before the majority of our guests arrived.  So, I "started" them the first evening I was there, prior to bedtime.  I was so excited to be there and to do it that I worked on adrenaline and completed them all.  I put them in different parts of the room based on our guests arrival dates.  I had packed things in a very organized way that I was able to work in an assembly-line manner.

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#142 jenn4285

jenn4285
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Question..... How did you make the labels on Vista print.... I can only see labels that are stickers ...

Thanks, Jenn

#143 margodesimon

margodesimon
    • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

I'm concerned too about getting it all to St. John USVI. I have included bottle of sunscreen, bug spray and little nips of liquor. My wedding planner has agreed to accept boxes for me if I ship them ahead, but I'm concerned about regulations regarding aerosol and liquor. Anyone have experience?

#144 Melissa14

Melissa14
      • 304 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
      • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by elissae 

Packing wise, it was easier to wait to assemble bags until we arrived in Mexico.  We arrived a few days before the majority of our guests arrived.  So, I "started" them the first evening I was there, prior to bedtime.  I was so excited to be there and to do it that I worked on adrenaline and completed them all.  I put them in different parts of the room based on our guests arrival dates.  I had packed things in a very organized way that I was able to work in an assembly-line manner.

That's exactly what I am going to do. I figure I can even stay up really late the first night taking care of this. I'm sure I won't be able to sleep anyways because I will be so excited about everything lol

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#145 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
      • 185 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
      • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

I can't wait to start my OOT bags!! So far away right now, but I'm starting my list of possible items! Fun!

#146 Backy

Backy
      • 171 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

wow, it looks amazing!

#147 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
      • 195 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

the time comes up quick!

#148 emstypes

emstypes
        • 243 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

So sorry to those ladies who have posted awhile ago, I'm bad at checking back here on a normal basis.  Thank you for all the compliments.  I put together my survival kit at home, but everything else I put together once we got there.  It seemed to take up less space when I could pack it tight instead of worrying about crushing the bags.

Jenn4285 - all my labels in my bag were the stickers, if that helps :)

#149 EJay2013

EJay2013
          • Site Supporter
          • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

You have done an amazing job, I hope mine come out as well as yours!!! I am also glad that I could help a little bit!!!

I know its been awhile but I was wondering you still have your template you could send my way?!!! Its so pretty!!! Thank you in advance. EJWedding2013@gmail.com 

#150 jenn4285

jenn4285
            • 159 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by emstypes 

So sorry to those ladies who have posted awhile ago, I'm bad at checking back here on a normal basis.  Thank you for all the compliments.  I put together my survival kit at home, but everything else I put together once we got there.  It seemed to take up less space when I could pack it tight instead of worrying about crushing the bags.

Jenn4285 - all my labels in my bag were the stickers, if that helps :)

Thanks!

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Asking People Not To Post Wedding Photos....

By forevertogether in forevertogether's Blog, on 31 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

Thoughts ladies???

Source: My OOT Bags are done!!! Tons of pictures & a template!! (emstypes)

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users