Photo

My OOT Bags are done!!! Tons of pictures & a template!! (emstypes)

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#91 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • 338 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:13 AM

Great job these are beautiful!!!

#92 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
    • 85 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon for the first aid kits. Can't beat $0.22!!  I will be printing these coupons at work today from everyone's computer!

#93 Trayrock27

Trayrock27
      • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

You're OOT Bags came out AWESOME!! Is there anyway you can email me the template for the survival kit and anything else you did?  I can't see it because I don't have enough posts.  trayrock27@gmail.com.  Thank you!!

#94 Skygirl

Skygirl
        • 512 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

Love your OOT Bags!thanks for sharing. Question for you:how many separate orders you had to do?to get free stuff?how many bags did u do? i was trying to save the image from vista print image, its not letting me, how did u do it?tnx in advance...

#95 emstypes

emstypes
          • 243 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

Love your OOT Bags!thanks for sharing. Question for you:how many separate orders you had to do?to get free stuff?how many bags did u do? i was trying to save the image from vista print image, its not letting me, how did u do it?tnx in advance...

Thanks Skygirl!  I started out by doing orders based on the emails I would get.  I would order one and two of a few things based on the deal, but I would also "design" something else that I thought about doing.  Then if you just leave the design in your account, you will eventually get an email with a deal to order it.  I came across a really awesome Groupon deal with really allowed me to make the remaining purchase of the bulk of the items.  Oh and for the image... if you do CRTL + ALT + PRTSC (print screen), it will take a snapshot of your screen.  Then I opened up paint and pasted the screen image.  Then I cropped out everything else until it was just the size of the image I needed.  Then I saved that as a jpeg file, which allowed me to put it where needed.  But most of the time, it was right on their products, so the image was available.  Good luck to you, hope you have fun with it!!

#96 ElleGee

ElleGee
            • 255 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
            • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

Love it!! I need to find a current first aid kit special deal or coupon .. . ANYONE???

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#97 Skygirl

Skygirl
            • 512 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

@emstypes. tnx for the info, yes i do see groupons here and there, but i think you are not allowed to combine the promotions...with it

#98 emstypes

emstypes
              • 243 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

@emstypes. tnx for the info, yes i do see groupons here and there, but i think you are not allowed to combine the promotions...with it

Yea that's true, but they did give me 25 or 30% off automatically on everything with the groupon deal, so that's something to keep an eye out for too!

#99 melcrna80

melcrna80
                • Site Supporter
                • 79 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

Thanks so much for sharing!

#100 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

great job...love the FB wording asking guests to refrain from posts I am going to use that idea thanks

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Asking People Not To Post Wedding Photos....

By forevertogether in forevertogether's Blog, on 31 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

Thoughts ladies???

Source: My OOT Bags are done!!! Tons of pictures & a template!! (emstypes)

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users