Photo

Negril or Montego Bay?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stacy29

Stacy29
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

Any suggestions on better location for a wedding, Negril or Montego Bay? I was considering Iberostar Rose Hall or Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton in Montego Bay or RIU Negril....I was wondering if anyone knew of the excursions that are close to either of them and which resort would offer more for the guests coming to the wedding to do?

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hi, Stacy.  Try checking this out

Jamaica Wedding Forum | Jamaica Wedding Resort Reviews

or searching the site (at top of page) for what you are looking for, like this

http://www.bestdesti...gril excursions

#3 tmemise

tmemise
      • 135 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:41 AM

HI Stacy

I found that most of the better excurstions are by Ocho Rios so the close your are to that the better so you don't spend alot of time in van going back and forth.

#4 Leah22

Leah22
        • 150 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

Montego Bay is kind of in the middle and there are not many excursions nearby (besides a catamaran/snorkeling, Margaritaville, and the shops at Rose Hall).  But there are many excursions around Negril (as well as Ocho Rios).  Negril is closer to YS Falls, Mayfield Falls, Pigeon Island, Black River, and Appleton Estates.  Dunn's River is in Ocho Rios, as well several others popular stops.  I chose Iberostar over Negril because of the proximity to the airport after hearing my parents and guests complaining about a long drive to get to the resort.  I've been to Ocho Rios before and did not consider that area for my wedding.

Originally Posted by tmemise 

HI Stacy

I found that most of the better excurstions are by Ocho Rios so the close your are to that the better so you don't spend alot of time in van going back and forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users