Dreams Riviera Cancun Photographers other than Anel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ktcblue2012

• Site Supporter
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

Has anyone used any other photographers besides Anel (with Adventure photos)?  If so, who and what was your experience?

Thanks so much!

#2 BluePetalWed

• 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:55 PM

We have recently had two of our wedding couples in Cancun & the Mayan Riviera who used Photos In Cancun and were thrilled with how the photos captured their special day. Good luck! Sarah Blue Petal

#3 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
      • 272 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Choosing the right photographer can be such a difficult decision and is such a personal choice.  The person you choose to capture your special day needs to match our style, inspire you, and connect with you.  

Check out the WIKI Choosing Your Wedding Photographer  for some insider's info and tips and hopefully it can make your decision process a little simpler.

Happy Planning!

#4 52nova

• Banned
        • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

These guys were the best I could found in the area -- http://playaweddings.com/index.php. There style is awesome i.e. they capture everything you want but in a very cool, authentic way. Their stuff is beautiful. I think you would be really happy with the results -- oh -- and it is a husband / wife team that does photography and videography if you were interested in videos. Their videos are pretty cool. The super 8 (kind of vintage style) are v. cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users