Sign in to follow this  
Ktcblue2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun Photographers other than Anel

Hello!

We have recently had two of our wedding couples in Cancun & the Mayan Riviera who used Photos In Cancun and were thrilled with how the photos captured their special day. Good luck! Sarah Blue Petal

Choosing the right photographer can be such a difficult decision and is such a personal choice.  The person you choose to capture your special day needs to match our style, inspire you, and connect with you.  

Check out the WIKI Choosing Your Wedding Photographer  for some insider's info and tips and hopefully it can make your decision process a little simpler.

Happy Planning!

These guys were the best I could found in the area -- http://playaweddings.com/index.php. There style is awesome i.e. they capture everything you want but in a very cool, authentic way. Their stuff is beautiful. I think you would be really happy with the results -- oh -- and it is a husband / wife team that does photography and videography if you were interested in videos. Their videos are pretty cool. The super 8 (kind of vintage style) are v. cool.