Photo

St thomas looking for my venue

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:32 AM

Hi ladies tried of searching on websites wanted real voices....iv been here and loved it but for the wedding i want the best i can get for the cheapest i can get..any recomendations.......

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:14 AM

welcome.

#3 mrswilson2012

mrswilson2012
    • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

I am also getting married in St. Thomas, but I am getting married on the beach. I am using Janelle from Island Bliss weddings to plan my ceremony. You may want to look up her website, she does ceremonies and receptions in St. Thomas USVI.

#4 krenae

krenae
      • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm getting married at Sugar Bay Resort & Spa in March. Their wedding ceremony prices are reasonable for the reception cost can get pretty pricey depending on the number of guests attending. They charge you for EVERYTHING but I haven't talked to a bride that wasn't satisfied. Good luck with your planning and choosing a location!

#5 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
        • 25 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

thanks ill look into it..dont need a fancy reception anyways...

#6 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
          • 25 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:27 AM

soo which package did you end up going with tell me about your site and stuff after looking in to it im liking sugar bay

#7 krenae

krenae
            • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

We went with the Tropical Paradise package and added the videographer. To get married on the St. John terrace was extra as well. The website setup is very simple, but it's a very basic layout. A friend if mine created us a website on shutterfly and just put a link on the site provided by Sugar Bay since I had already ordered my STDs. The wedding coordinator is pretty good with responding. I'm sure she's tired of me and my million and one questions, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users