My DIY Will you be (my bridesmaid/groomsmen) "gift w/ PICS!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 venus909

• 328 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thank you!

#12 passionsarcasm

• 206 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:08 AM

Amazing! You truly did a fab job...Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by venus909 

Thanks so much!

For the bottles of Brugal, I carefully removed the original label and then scanned it.  I used photoshopto manipulate it and change the text to say what I wanted it to say.  I then had them printed at Kinkos and used tombo permanant adhesive to stick the labels onto the bottle. :)

#13 favorsmr

• 178 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

Very nice!

#14 Pappy

• 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:36 AM

Great job! Love the bling and the Personalized bottles. How long did up it take you?

#15 bride81

• 216 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

I just finished my invites for my bridal party!  I impressed myself with a DIY project as I am not very artsy fartsy :)  The girls are loving them. 

I typed out my message (which on found here!), mounted it on lunar blue cardstock, then on a sandy beige cardstock.  I punched holes on top, and inserted blue wired ribbon(JoAnn fabrics) through the top to make a bow.  I found great seashell stickers (on sale :) and put them on the outside.

For small gifts I added a split of champagne and photo and the bridesmaid and myself with a magnet on the back (4 for $10 at JoAnn).  All fairly easy.

I added the girls initials to the bag with a seashell, and on the flip side mexico themed stickers (also on sale) to make it fun!

Hope this helps anyone that needs ideas!!  Now the girls know and I will have so much help for my next DIY!!!

#16 FutureMrsKerr

• 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Wow! You are so creative! Great job on the label for the bottles, I couldn't even begin to do that!

#17 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
              • 198 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

great idea! the cards are super cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users