Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Recruiting all Past and Present Brides~ chance to earn $250!

Originally Posted by bride2b2013 View Post

I see it says not to reply until after your wedding..  Will you still be looking for people come January 2013?  Id love to help :)  Im anxiously already waiting to get my date secured so I can make public and share my handmade "will you be my bridesmaid cards", "save the date magnets" & Boarding pass Invitations and any other Do it yourself missions I deside to try my hand at :)  Im excited  to get everyones opinion :) 

Anyways...  sorry for the ramble!  LOL  As I said if you are still looking for people in a year im glad to help :) 

we hope to continue doing this indefinitely so yes, we would love to get your submission in 2013!

What a great idea Tammy! I will write up the information shortly and send it your way. We got married last January, hopefully that's current enough?

What a great idea Tammy! I will write up the information shortly and send it your way. We got married last January, hopefully that's current enough?

we are so excited to start featuring members after the new year.  We already have a few completed submissions.

If you would like to submit your wedding, the instructions are in the 1st post of this thread here: How to Submit to our Featured Weddings

Please remember not to submit your wedding until it has happened because we want to see your wedding pictures! :)

VERY COOL! im going to do this asap :)