Bermuda 2013

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CruiseWedding13

• 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. Planning a beach wedding in Bermuda for June 2013. We and our guests are arriving via RCCL. Anyone else getting married in Bermuda? Are you using a wedding planner and if so who? Happy planning everyone

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

Happy planning:)

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

Welcome to BestDestinationWedding.com

Here are some links and tips that might make your time here on BDW more enjoyable.
      If you have not done so, you may want to:
      • complete your profile (upload a photo, add profile details, etc.)
      • visit the Newbies forum and introduce yourself
      • find the forum for your wedding destination and create a subscription to threads/members/vendors that you are interested in

Here are some links that may be helpful to you:

Here are some BDW members and staff you should follow:
      Moderators and Community Leaders
      If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email advertise@bestdestinationwedding.com.
      Hope you enjoy your time here.

#4 quinnny

• 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

I am planning my wedding for 2012. I would recommend Emily Boden of Event Solutions (who is planning our wedding.) Everyone recommends Bermuda Bride (I am sure they are great) but I found Emily to be more approachable, friendly and she was slightly less expensive. Good luck!!

#5 BermudaTammy

• 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hi all! I'm new to the site. We're planning our wedding in Bermuda for June 2013. We are having trouble deciding between which venue--either Coco Reef or The Reefs. Anyone have anything to say about either place?

#6 TorontoLady

• 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

I am having my wedding in Bermuda June 2013 as well. Picked Fairmount Southampton. It was between there or Elbow beach at the Lido. I have heard weddings with Panache( Wedding Planners) is good they are located at Elbow beach. Me and my Fiance have been to almost every venue on the island in search for "the one" and have visited the island 8+ times. I am marrying a Bermudian so that helps too. So if you have any questions I will try my best to help:)

We are also getting our bands from a local jeweller who has a studio in Toronto as well so that worked out well lol as they are shipping it right to the planner.

Happy Planning!!

#7 TorontoLady

• 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

I am having my wedding in Bermuda in June 2013 as well! I have visited the island and every venue. I would not recommend Coco Reefs there were cobwebs and the property just looked dated.The reefs is a much nicer venue.

#8 Bermudabound

• 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

My fiancee and I are booked at The Reefs for April 27, 2013 but now I'm freaking out that the weather will be too cold and am thinking about moving the date. I'm working with Emily - she is fantastic.  Does anyone have any thoughts on the temperature at the end of April??

#9 somertime

• 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

So I'm dying to know how your wedding at the Reefs turned out! I am getting married there in October! We are having a cocktail reception right after before we hEad back to the cruise ship. Any tips, advice??

#10 palmtree99

• 189 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 29, 2015
                  • Wedding Location:Bermuda

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

Did you ladies post reviews? Also getting married at the Reefs next July. Sooooo excited! I love Bermuda!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users