Photo

After the wedding

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:51 PM

We are staying at the Hilton until the Sunday after the wedding. We want to stay somewhere else for the rest of the week.

We were looking at Pueblo Bonito Rose.

Any thoughts?

#2 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:23 PM

Jenesis,
      I've heard really positive things about the PB hotels. I think the Pacifica property may be more honeymoon-ish. Definitely do a search on the forum, I remember somebody posting info on both properties.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:06 AM

the pb pacifica is the most honeymoon-ish...MM is staying at PB rose and should be back tomorrow so you can always see how she liked it...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:46 AM

These are some comments I got off of Trip Advisor when I was looking at hotel options. Not sure if it helps - but thought I'd post anyway ...

1) Have you thought of maybe Sunset Beach or Pacifica they are not on the main drag with everyone else it's on on it 's own on the Pacific side facing west. It's on a private beach!

--------------------------------

2) There are actually 4 Pueblo Bonito properties. The Rose, Blanco, Sunset Beach and Pacifico. Sunset Beach and Pacifico are located on the Pacific Ocean and the other two are in town on Medano Beach. All of them are really nice. Pacifico does not allow kids. Sunset Beach is built on a mountain so you get around the property on golf carts. Might not be the best place for a older group. Rose and Blanco are within walking distance to everything in town and is on a swimmable beach. Sunset and Pacifico you are not able to swim in the ocean because of undertows.

#5 JENDHILL

JENDHILL
        • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:01 PM

We are staying 4 nights after our wedding at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. I visited the property during our site visit in June and the place is just stunning. We would've had our wedding there too, but it is just a little too "far away from everything else." Otherwise, I think it is a perfect honeymoon resort. It's an newer property and the room rates are great. I almost feel like the place just isn't well-known enough yet for them to jack their rates up. I just booked our room online.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JENESIS
          We are staying at the Hilton until the Sunday after the wedding. We want to stay somewhere else for the rest of the week.

Any thoughts?

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JENESIS

Any thoughts?
          you know what i was just thinking...since hilton is away from everything, you may want to do a honeymoon that is walking to everything...just a thought.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 JENESIS

JENESIS
          • 394 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            you know what i was just thinking...since hilton is away from everything, you may want to do a honeymoon that is walking to everything...just a thought.
            I think that it sounds like a good idea. Especially since most of our guests will be leaving on the Monday anway. It will jsut be us and we can do whatever we want.

#8 RSL2010

RSL2010
            • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

We just got married at the Pacifica and even though it is far away and secluded, it is still less than a 10 minute cab ride to Cabo, although I doubt you will want to leave the hotel. We had such a great time there with all of our guests and there are fire pits and a great, huge hot tub and beds out on the beach. It also has the most amazing sunsets in Cabo because it is on the Pacific side, which is where the sun actually sets, so you actually see it go down in the water.

I would agree, it is the best deal in Cabo. When we first booked our wedding there you could get rooms online for $188 a night.
              Raina & Henri
              October 28, 2006
              Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users