Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?


  • Please log in to reply
1744 replies to this topic

#301 ampanda52

ampanda52
  • Newbie
  • 95 posts

    Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

    Teal Marie,

    Love Amos Lee!  We're dancing to Flower.  We had the discussion of it really being a break up song, but we love it anyway!  :) 

     

    Jessica, thanks for reporting back about the wipes!  Gonna search them out this weekend!

     

    I'm still trying to find something to walk down the aisle to.  I'd like a "beachy" tropical version of Here Comes the Bride if anyone has any suggestions!  Trish, I'm going to search out that Cannon in D version with the steel drums.

     

    Thanks everyone!  I love how we all hep eachother!

     

    Mandy



    #302 JessicaC07

    JessicaC07
    • Newbie
    • 20 posts

      Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

      The wipes are by DermaDoctor.  I ordered them online, but I think you can buy them at Sephora as well.  They are a little pricey, so I definitely wouldn't use them on a daily basis.  I'm not sure if it would be great for skin to use daily either.  I'll use them for special occasions where I know there is a chance of sweating, and I still need to look good.  It doesn't say it on the website, but on the actual packets themselves it says that it is appropriate for use on the face, in addition to underarms, palms, feet, etc.  My husband-to-be has issues with feet sweating when he wears flip flops.  So I'm going to get him to try it on his feet too.

       

      http://www.dermadoct...towelettes.html

       

       

      Teal Marie - I like the idea of a "beachy" tropical version of Here Comes the Bride also.  If you find anything good let me know, and I'll do the same!



      #303 rhiham

      rhiham
      • Newbie
      • 34 posts

        Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

        I have heard other ERC brides talk about purchasing table linens and chair sashes here before going to the resort because they are expensive there...I've ordered chair sashes but wondering if I need to order the actual tablecloth linen? Anyone know?

        #304 TealMarie

        TealMarie
        • Jr. Member
        • 254 posts

          Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

          Originally Posted by rhiham 

          I have heard other ERC brides talk about purchasing table linens and chair sashes here before going to the resort because they are expensive there...I've ordered chair sashes but wondering if I need to order the actual tablecloth linen? Anyone know?

          I asked Gloria about this and they provide white linens for you (tablecloths, napkins, and I think chair covers).



          #305 TealMarie

          TealMarie
          • Jr. Member
          • 254 posts

            Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

            Originally Posted by ampanda52 

            Teal Marie,

            Love Amos Lee!  We're dancing to Flower.  We had the discussion of it really being a break up song, but we love it anyway!  :) 

             

            Jessica, thanks for reporting back about the wipes!  Gonna search them out this weekend!

             

            I'm still trying to find something to walk down the aisle to.  I'd like a "beachy" tropical version of Here Comes the Bride if anyone has any suggestions!  Trish, I'm going to search out that Cannon in D version with the steel drums.

             

            Thanks everyone!  I love how we all hep eachother!

             

            Mandy

            Oh my gosh I love 'Flower' for a song, good idea! 

             

            I do love the Steel Drums version of Canon in D, how cool!

             http://www.youtube.c...h?v=P4WJQeP8CxI



            #306 TealMarie

            TealMarie
            • Jr. Member
            • 254 posts

              Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

              Originally Posted by JessicaC07 

              The wipes are by DermaDoctor.  I ordered them online, but I think you can buy them at Sephora as well.  They are a little pricey, so I definitely wouldn't use them on a daily basis.  I'm not sure if it would be great for skin to use daily either.  I'll use them for special occasions where I know there is a chance of sweating, and I still need to look good.  It doesn't say it on the website, but on the actual packets themselves it says that it is appropriate for use on the face, in addition to underarms, palms, feet, etc.  My husband-to-be has issues with feet sweating when he wears flip flops.  So I'm going to get him to try it on his feet too.

               

              http://www.dermadoct...towelettes.html

               

               

              Teal Marie - I like the idea of a "beachy" tropical version of Here Comes the Bride also.  If you find anything good let me know, and I'll do the same!

              Thanks, I'll have to stop by Sephora and see if I can find them. I wouldn't use them often either. I don't think it's natural to stop your body from sweating - but I'll make the exception for that one day!



              #307 rhiham

              rhiham
              • Newbie
              • 34 posts

                Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:00 AM

                Thanks TealMarie! [quote name="TealMarie" url="/t/76851/excellence-riviera-cancun-brides/270#post_1898360"]I asked Gloria about this and they provide white linens for you (tablecloths, napkins, and I think chair covers). [/quote

                #308 TrishaJ34

                TrishaJ34
                • Newbie
                • 41 posts

                  Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

                  Thanks for sharing the stuff about the wipes! That's awesome. I will definitely get some and share with the wedding party. And congrats Jessica on the weight loss! I'm trying, but it goes much more slowly than I'd like. I have about 2 and a half months, so a little more time to see some change. 

                   

                  I'm planning on bringing table runners for the tables. I'm going with burlap, since I have such bright colors otherwise. I hope they can really set up all the stuff I plan on bringing!! 

                   

                  Did you all do OOT bags? I' struggling with what to do on those. 



                  #309 zeman321

                  zeman321
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 280 posts

                    Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

                    Originally Posted by TrishaJ34 

                    Thanks for sharing the stuff about the wipes! That's awesome. I will definitely get some and share with the wedding party. And congrats Jessica on the weight loss! I'm trying, but it goes much more slowly than I'd like. I have about 2 and a half months, so a little more time to see some change. 

                     

                    I'm planning on bringing table runners for the tables. I'm going with burlap, since I have such bright colors otherwise. I hope they can really set up all the stuff I plan on bringing!! 

                     

                    Did you all do OOT bags? I' struggling with what to do on those. 

                    We have decided that we don't want to drag all the stuff for OOT bags to Mexico, so we are going to deliver (and mail a few) them a couple of weeks before the wedding! We are including some really cute luggage tags that we put together and a couple of Coronas along with the normal OOT stuff and a letter telling people how excited we are that they chose to spend this special time with us. Hoping this gets people excited for the trip....and save me some luggage space!



                    #310 TrishaJ34

                    TrishaJ34
                    • Newbie
                    • 41 posts

                      Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:15 AM

                      Great idea to deliver them ahead of time. I'm going to consider that. You could probably include a few things you couldn't otherwise. Thanks for the tip!!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users