Photo

Boudouir Party Pictures............

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TIARA DAWN

TIARA DAWN
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

I am going to make my own book, since I can't afford there book, but I have ordered all of  the prints.....Anyone with suggestions on what scrapbook, or book I should use??? If you are on the fence on these.........DO IT!!!!! Here is the link, www.wallflowerstudios.net/galleries/tgantz-gallery

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

Damned if I can remember who I used!  But I think I ordered a few prints to be framed and did a book of the best shots through Kodak.

#3 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

I would also like to know! I did the same & have all my prints although my photos didnt turn out the way I wanted so I just got the prints instead of giving the photog more money for the album.

#4 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:50 AM

By the way, your pics look amazing!

#5 Avens

Avens
          • 576 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

I bought a groupon for Photobook Canada and used that to make my boudoir book.  I think it turned out pretty good! You can use a template, or just do whatever you want.

Keep an eye out on those deal sites, I always see photobook ones! Picaboo, and a couple other ones are also on there often.

#6 TIARA DAWN

TIARA DAWN
            • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:12 PM

Thanks Ladies!!!  I would have tried to use mixbook,but I don' t have the rights to the prints, I just ordered all the photos, and now need a book to put them in.  Let me know if you come up with anything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users