Photo

Need help finding matching jewelry to my headband - any ideas? (Pic of Dress included)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 thottes

thottes
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:56 AM

I found my head piece at House of Bride in Oak Lawn (suburb of Chicago). The manufacturer is Symphony but I don't have a style # and haven't been able to find it on their website. However I can hook you up with my sales consultant if your seriously interested in the head piece.

#12 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:24 AM

I did a google search and I actually found it online at a website called affordable elegance, thanks though! I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna go with a headband, but I love it!

#13 thottes

thottes
      • 19 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

Here are the clips for the shoes that I bought (pics to come)  - I think that they go with my headpiece - pics to come of the bracelet!!!!

Shoe Clip.JPG

#14 Jber713

Jber713
        • 179 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

I love your dress!!! I tried it on at House of Brides in Orland Park IL where I ordered my dress (small world) and kept going back and forth between that dress and the one I picke, GREAT choice!! I also love your headband!

Jen

#15 thottes

thottes
          • 19 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:35 AM

So here are some photos of my bracelet, my shoes and my headpiece that I decided to go with to accentuate my dress - I'm not going to wear a necklace at all. Thanks for all the feedback.

100_1330.JPG

100_1337.JPG

100_1338.JPG

100_1342.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users