Pink & Green Theme

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KaynMike

KaynMike
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

Hi!

I've decided on pink & green for my wedding theme.  Bridesmaids & MOH will wear fuschia dresses and my 2 flower girls will wear white dresses one with pink sash the other with green.  The groomsmen & best man will wear green guayaberas.

Now when it comes to decorations I have no idea what to do or where to get them from at a cheap price of course, cause I'm on a budget...lol

Also on the hunt for some nice Fuschia or Lime Green shoes!

Any other brides out there using these colors?

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:57 AM

I know username "Lizz" used those colors a few years ago so you might try looking at her planning threads or wedding threads for ideas.  And I'm sure I've heard that combo before, but Lizz is the only one I can remember.

#3 lovepea

lovepea
      • 155 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

I am having these as my colors too... along with a little touch of orange and turquoise added. 

#4 memckinnon

memckinnon
        • 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

cute idea!

#5 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
          • 718 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

That's cute for color combination and I think the wedding turns out great with pink and green colors. 

#6 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

Great Colors. 

Depending on what type of decorations you are looking for, you shouldnt have a hard time finding those colors, they are pretty popular.

#7 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
            • 166 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

Pink and Green are two of the colors in my wedding too. I did a lot of google searches like 'pink and green color schemes' and came up with tons of good stuff for inspiration boards. Doing this really helped me find cool decor ideas.

And as for finding inexpensive decorations, the best place I have found is here!! Watch the buy/sell/trade/freebies thread and I am sure that another Bride will be looking to sell something you are interested in!! And prices have been very reasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users