Photo

ANYONE WILLING TO SHARE I ONLY NEED 7 CARDS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TIARA DAWN

TIARA DAWN
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:50 AM

Ok so I only need 7-8 cards for the luggage tag inserts.  We are getting married at Beaches Sandy Bay.  If they have a beach theme they will work great.  I know they are free from VP but I don't need hundreds I only need 7.  Please email me at tgantz@conklincars.com

#2 Owens2b

Owens2b
    • 14 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIARA DAWN 

Ok so I only need 7-8 cards for the luggage tag inserts.  We are getting married at Beaches Sandy Bay.  If they have a beach theme they will work great.  I know they are free from VP but I don't need hundreds I only need 7.  Please email me at tgantz@conklincars.com

If nobody wants to go in on an order with you, I suggest just creating them on your computer and printing them on cardstock paper. You could always have them printed at a store that offers professional printing, so they still come out good quality. Good luck!

#3 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
      • 171 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:42 PM

I just received mine that I made on Vistaprint.  They are business card sized w/ a pic of Redstripe bottles in the sand on the from and Jamaica written in sand on the back w/ notation lines for Name, address, phone #.  I think I could probably spare 8 if you are interested; let me know.  I am putting them in these clear nametag type holders and I have the plastic luggage straps to use with them.  

I will try to get a pic posted.

Originally Posted by TIARA DAWN View Post

#4 TIARA DAWN

TIARA DAWN
        • 35 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:23 AM

oh that would be awesome!!!!  You are soo helpful!  How was the bridal show?  I wanted to go, but I had too much going on!  I didn't realize you live that close to me!  Crazy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users