NOW LARIMAR BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#71 Alana LM

Alana LM
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hey girls,

I hope everyone is doing well with your planning!  sarahgn4t, how are you making out!! it's next week!!!

I heard form my TA about the change in coordinators. Apparently it's pretty common.  They sent her to help with a new hotel.  Anyway, I'm sure all will work out!

I was shopping for photographers and looked into HDC.  If you want my opinion (as a professional, accredited photographer) even though I haven't looked into many others from the DR, he's a local guy his work is great & prices are amazing.  

www.hdcphoto.com click on Customer access and enter the following information:

Username: chris

Password: nowlarimar

The best part is, about mid way through you really get a good idea of what the fountain ceremony area looks like.  What I noticed is that the wooden walkway does not go the entire length of the fountain (Like I assumed).  Just thought I'd share.

#72 mandycross

mandycross
    • 34 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

AlanaLM - Thank you so much for posting the link to that photo gallery.  I am hoping to use the exact same locations for my wedding, so it was great to see how it all actually looked on the big day!  It's too bad that the walkway only goes part-way down the fountain.  Kinda takes away from the wow factor a little bit, huh?

#73 Alana LM

Alana LM
      • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Yes, I was really surprised it didn't go all the way. Pretty much makes up my mind not to get it.

Hope Sarah & Val are having fun!!

#74 Skygirl

Skygirl
        • 512 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

just a reminder that they charge $1500 for the board walk

#75 mandycross

mandycross
          • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

Yes, apparently the $1500 includes the wooden canopy with fabric, 2 floral arrangements for at the front, pomanders for along the sides of the aisle, plus the boardwalk.  Still expensive... but at least it includes more than just a slab of wood I guess. *sigh*

#76 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
            • 460 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hey ladies I finally got my wedding planner worksheet, though I would share with you... It's set for a divine wedding package... I'm sure you can just change the numbers according to your needs. Hope this helps!

Attached Files

#77 Skygirl

Skygirl
              • 512 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

tnx for posting this JB, i was wondering about the folding chairs charge?is it because you picked specific chairs?and also when will you be using firedancers, during coctail hour?

#78 suzzMF

suzzMF
                • 50 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

@jbmarcj2012 - for some reason I cant open your attachment, do you mind emailing to to me, please. Thank you so much!!

#79 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                  • 460 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

tnx for posting this JB, i was wondering about the folding chairs charge?is it because you picked specific chairs?and also when will you be using firedancers, during coctail hour?

No, we will be having the Caribbean Trio for the Cocktail hour...We have been playing around with the idea of having the firedancers do their thing while the wedding party are announced at the reception, or they start after we are announced and while dinner is served/ while people are waiting for food. We originally wanted them for our welcome dinner but we realized there aren't a lot of our guest arriving for that so we're trying to figure out when to have them, but we definitely wanted that experience, it might even avoid extending the DJ hours... MAYBE... like I said still ideas being thrown around.

I did choose the white folding chairs instead of the chairs included in the package, it's a preference since I'm having these starfish hanging for the chairs along the aisle

DSC00865.JPGDSC00866.JPG

#80 mandycross

mandycross
                    • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

The starfish look great!

For some reason, I thought the free chairs were the folding ones.  What do the free ones look like?  Can someone post a pic?  I was hoping to use the folding chairs too, but at $12 a pop that will get expensive really fast.  We already have 60 people confirmed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users