Photo

NOW LARIMAR BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#1 CanadianLove

CanadianLove
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

A chance for all of us Now Larimar brides to keep in touch!

#2 CanadianLove

CanadianLove
    • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

We are getting married on March 29th, 2012 and I'm just wondering if anyone else has booked here and when the dates are!

#3 mandycross

mandycross
      • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

Yes!  Just confirmed for November 2012!  Can't wait :)
        What ceremony/reception locations have you ladies chosen?

#4 CanadianLove

CanadianLove
        • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hi mandycross! We have decided on the Fountain site, just to make it feel a little bit more formal :) I was hoping to meet some other ladies on here that could send me some pictures to help make the decisions easier. Where have you decided? Have you contacted any of the wedding coordinators yet? We have sent our first email to Claribel, however, it has been about 2 weeks, and we still haven't had a reply! Have you had any luck?

#5 Alana LM

Alana LM
          • 56 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:06 AM

I just booked April 16, 2012 at Larimar.

Canadian Love, I was thinking the same thing.  It's so hard to make a decision when I can't see everything for myself! Where are you having your reception?

#6 mandycross

mandycross
            • 34 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

Yay!  So happy to connect with other Now Larimar brides!

We are doing the fountain site as well!  It is such a unique setting.  I saw some photos of it all decorated on Facebook, through the "Concierge NowLarimar" page.  I'll post a few here.

I haven't personally been in touch with Caribel or any of the co-ordinators, but one of our good friend's is a wedding planner and is heading that stuff up for us, as she's done several destination weddings with Dreams/Secrets/Now in the past.  She did some site tours of the Now Larimar, along with Dreams Punta Cana,  Dreams La Romana, and Secrets Palm Beach back in September and came back with lots of information and photos which really helped us make a final decision.  

I totally know what you mean Alana, LM... I was so apprehensive about choosing a resort! It's such a big decision, but I feel really confident about Now Larimar :)  

fountain1.jpgfountain2.jpg

#7 splenda

splenda
              • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:19 AM

Hey all, we booked with NOW Larimar for December 1, 2011.

We initially had issues with getting prices (some of them are still not clear) but Claribel has been a great help in trying to calm me down. We are arriving there November 28th so I promise to take TONS of pictures to give you ladies better views because the limit of pictures of the grounds has me nervous.

#8 mandycross

mandycross
                • 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

Oh that would be awesome, Splenda!!  
                  Congrats on your upcoming wedding date.  You must be getting pretty excited.  How many guests do you have travelling with you?

#9 Alana LM

Alana LM
                  • 56 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

Fantastic Splenda!!  I'm getting really excited to see; especially when my ticker says 160 days to go!

#10 splenda

splenda
                    • 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

Thanks :] We are traveling with 30 people (including our own officiant);  We opted for the ceremony by the fountain with the walkway over the fountain, dinner at one of the restaurants, and a reception at castaways with a cigar roller.

I'm so excited, we've been planning right since they changed over from NH, but I'm glad to tell you that when I was having issues with communicating with Ricardo (their photographer) Claribel was nice enough to call me personally to work it out until all my questions were satisfied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users