Photo

NOW LARIMAR BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#161 KChenard

KChenard
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

this seems like a productive conversation. Are you able to post the pics she sent you?

#162 Maggie304

Maggie304
    • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hello... Deciding on a destination wedding for may 2013.. Deciding between now larimar and dreams ... Any insight on your experience would be greatly appreciated as we are under the gun on time.;)

#163 RFFL

RFFL
      • 58 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hi All!!! Planning on traveling from April 13th - 20th 2013! And book my wedding.....Silvia told me that by now she only has 17th and 19th.....I want 17th for sure!!! First I wanted a Catholic Wedding, then when I found out all the paperwork, I am going on with the Symbolic option.....we want to exchange vows, does any know we can do that? 

Who will be there during that week?

#164 mandycross

mandycross
        • 34 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

Hi Maggie!  I was in the same boat as you about a year ago, trying to decide between Dreams and Now.  We almost went with Dreams Punta Cana, as we absolutely love their wedding gazebo area, but parts of the resort don't look as modern as we'd like.  We went back and forth but in the end decided to go with the newer more intimate resort.  
          What are your pros/cons, or important factors? Are you leaning in one direction more than the other right now? If so, then you should probably just trust your gut! :)

#165 inga

inga
          • 39 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

We were thinking of Catholic also, but are going with Symbolic. It is very simple:

• You say your wows and have ceremony just like the real one
            • Choose the person to marry you: your WC for free, a hotel pastor for 250$ or often recommended pastor Rick York for $350. Even if pastor marries you, it is still symbolic.
            • No one in the wedding party will be told it is symbolic. Only you can tell them that.
            • If you want, you can request a symbolic document signing during the ceremony. It holds no legal power :)
            • The ceremony is from 20 to 30 minutes.
            • you can find many youtube videos from the resort, will give you good idea of how things happen.

I posted mnore on the other blog, the new 2011 resort opening one.

#166 Maggie304

Maggie304
            • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hi all! Hoping to be married at now Larimar in may 2013.. I sated at the now sapphire in Mexico and loved! My fear is that the food service and cleanliness will not be the same since it is a different location. Can any now brides give feedback about their experience!? Thanks

#167 LadiiLin

LadiiLin
              • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hey Im new to this site, hopefully you guys can help Me out. My sister is getting married at the NOW Larimar next year....Does anyone have pictures they can share and any advice would be helpful. We dont know where to start when it comes to planning a destinantion wedding! Thx in advance :)

#168 KChenard

KChenard
                • 32 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

Desperately looking for recent RECEPTION PICTURES. I really wanted the pool but my reception would have to end by 10 pm. At this point it's ballroom, beach or Carnival. Have any NOW BRIDES had their receptions there? Thanks :) My wedding is in January. 

#169 RFFL

RFFL
                  • 58 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Which package do you have?

#170 KChenard

KChenard
                    • 32 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

Divine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users