Photo

Moon Palace-Complementary package

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nmartinez

nmartinez
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

Ny FI and I are interested in having our August 2012 wedding at the Moon Palace.  I have sent in a request of information, however, I understand that sometimes it takes a while.  Now that we have selected a resort and a date, I REALLY want some more information and I am not patient:)  Does anyone have pictures that their coordinator has sent them with the selection of flowers and/or cakes?  I would really appreciate any information you can pass on!!  Thank You!!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! All I can say is that the wedding coordinator are over worked and have so many emails to respond to. It usually takes them upwards of a week to get back to brides. Be patient and they will answer your questions. Just make sure you bundle them and ask everything in one email.

Best of luck!

Linkn

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 KatieJ

KatieJ
      • 168 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

Congrats!!! Happy Planning

#4 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

Welcome and Happy Planning:

Please move this over to Moon Palace 2012 brides and all of us there will be more than happy to give you the information that we have.  We are all in the planning process there.  You can also reference Moon Palace 2010 and 2011 (past & upcoming brides for information)

Originally Posted by nmartinez 

Ny FI and I are interested in having our August 2012 wedding at the Moon Palace.  I have sent in a request of information, however, I understand that sometimes it takes a while.  Now that we have selected a resort and a date, I REALLY want some more information and I am not patient:)  Does anyone have pictures that their coordinator has sent them with the selection of flowers and/or cakes?  I would really appreciate any information you can pass on!!  Thank You!!!

#5 emstypes

emstypes
          • 243 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Good luck!  I'm not getting married at Moon Palace, but I feel the same as you with one of the restaurants I'm waiting to hear back from.  I've been waiting about 3 weeks to get my needed info... and that's with 4 calls this week!!  I was supposed to get my information emailed to me today, per what he said on the phone yesterday.  And still nothing!!

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

congrats and welcome! check out the Moon Palace thread and also these links for more info:

BDW Forum Rules and Etiquette: http://www.bestdesti...etiquette-rules
            Downloading Attachments: http://www.bestdesti...ing-attachments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users