Sign in to follow this  
BusyBee123

Engagement Photo Attire

It would be lovely with the leaves on the ground and fluffy snow falling.... but so far the forecast is for the sleety type, or freezing rain. Not so pretty.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed for decent weather though!

And same to you! Maybe pack along an old fuzzy blanket you can drape around you between picture locations to keep your legs from freezing in that skirt?

Okay ladies, I was planning on getting more pictures this weekend, but not sure if it is going to work out; the weather is simply NOT cooperating! Wish me luck though - we might be able to steal outside between the rain to get a few! Ah well...

Good luck Peach!  I hope the weather holds out for you and that you're able to get some pics in!

Just an update!  We had a beautiful session on Thurs!  The weather was perfect...nice and sunny and just shy of 20 degrees Celsius!  Not bad for October! Unfortunately with the warm weather, the leaves weren't quite as orange and red as I was hoping, but I'm hoping they will turn out well anyways!  I was convinced that I would feel awkward throughout the whole session, but our photographers were amazing and made us feel so comfortable!  Now I can't wait to see the pics and take more on our wedding day!

Good luck with the rest of your pics and keep us posted!  I'll share some of mine once I get them in!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! :)

Thanks so much!

That sounds lovely! I am sure that you will get some great fall-like shots; curious to hear what you wore. Even better - please post pictures!

Cannot wait to see!

I agree with all the suggestions, even though you don't get pro pix taken all the time, your engagement photos should reflect who you guys are as a couple.  There is no need to change that element just because of who is taking the picture.

Hey Peach....Just wondering how the weekend photo shoot went? Did the weather cooperate?  

Still waiting on our engagement photos...will likely take a few weeks! SO excited to see them!!

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Okay ladies, I was planning on getting more pictures this weekend, but not sure if it is going to work out; the weather is simply NOT cooperating! Wish me luck though - we might be able to steal outside between the rain to get a few! Ah well...

Thanks for asking!

Actually, we did not get to do them. It was freezing rain the whole time we were visiting the inlaws (FMIL is taking our pictures - she actually used to be a photographer!). So that just did not work at all. I am quite disappointed, actually. But I am going to get someone in my family to take some in the winter out at my parents' farm, if they agree. Then I will have winter and summer ones... (we did a few shots already). Actually, we are not getting married until 2013, so if it still is bugging me, I can do it next fall too! Engagement pictures through the seasons!

I cannot wait to see yours too! Be sure to post! yay!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

Hey Peach....Just wondering how the weekend photo shoot went? Did the weather cooperate?  

Still waiting on our engagement photos...will likely take a few weeks! SO excited to see them!! 

That's too bad that the weather didn't cooperate!  I hate having to rely on the weather!  Hopefully now that you've had one mishap with weather your wedding day will be beautiful!  At least you have tons of time left!  Winter ones would be really pretty...and a nice contrast from the beach wedding photos!

Will keep you posted! :)

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Thanks for asking!

Actually, we did not get to do them. It was freezing rain the whole time we were visiting the inlaws (FMIL is taking our pictures - she actually used to be a photographer!). So that just did not work at all. I am quite disappointed, actually. But I am going to get someone in my family to take some in the winter out at my parents' farm, if they agree. Then I will have winter and summer ones... (we did a few shots already). Actually, we are not getting married until 2013, so if it still is bugging me, I can do it next fall too! Engagement pictures through the seasons!

I cannot wait to see yours too! Be sure to post! yay! 

That is what I was thinking too... at first I thought it would seem weird to have winter shots when we are getting married on a beach in the summer, but I think the contrast might be fun. Sort of, an "I love you all the year through!" thing!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

That's too bad that the weather didn't cooperate!  I hate having to rely on the weather!  Hopefully now that you've had one mishap with weather your wedding day will be beautiful!  At least you have tons of time left!  Winter ones would be really pretty...and a nice contrast from the beach wedding photos!

Will keep you posted! :)