Photo

Key Chain Bottle Opener - sharing order

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

I finally found keychain bottle openers at a great price and the only problem is the $75 minimum. I've looked through the site and didn't see anything else I need so I'm opening it up to my BDW sisters. The one's I want are the keys and at 2 dz for $6.95 it comes out to .28 cents each. I'll even buy two so that's $13.90. They're are other designs and they even have ones with country flags. What's awesome is I don't have to buy the case of mixed patterns and get one's I don't even like. Type in the country of you dw and see what comes up - they have every country! I'm not in a rush because my wedding is next year but I'm hoping there is interest among you ladies! Thanks! - Dom

#2 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Cool idea, am so interested, however you would need 250 plus key ring orders to place this order? I would only need 30 and what are the chances we can find additional Mexico brides in near future. Still interested if we can pull it off!!

#3 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
      • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Wait where did you see 250? I saw $75 order total. The mexico keychain with the light comes one dozen for $6.95. So for 30 I guess you would get 3 dozen. So $20.85 plus shipping. We will still need another bride or two.

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Cool idea, am so interested, however you would need 250 plus key ring orders to place this order? I would only need 30 and what are the chances we can find additional Mexico brides in near future. Still interested if we can pull it off!!

#4 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:14 PM

Oh never mind you did the math - hopefully there are other items someone wants like beach towel or hats or something. I saw this cool Idea where they took the rhinestone wedding bracelets and made them napkin rings, that would be great for someone looking for bling. They're on this site about $26 a dozen.

Bling Napkin Ring  

#5 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:10 AM

Hey! I would be interested in ordering the bottle opener key chains.

Either the fish bone shaped or the key shaped...(wish it said how big they are)

I would need to order 3 dz so that makes mine $20.85 plus shipping.

Think we still need another person though :(

#6 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

Okay, before I go look onto this site, do we need just a minimum of $75 or do we have to order 200 pieces?

#7 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
              • 923 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for going in!!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Hey! I would be interested in ordering the bottle opener key chains.

Either the fish bone shaped or the key shaped...(wish it said how big they are)

I would need to order 3 dz so that makes mine $20.85 plus shipping.

Think we still need another person though :(

#8 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                • 923 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

I figured out where she got 250 from. If they are $6.95 for 1 dozen then that's $0.28 each and for $75 we would need to order 267 of them total. But thats only if were just doing keychains - there are other items that are marked with the country of your dw you can add to you oot bags.

So far we have:

Dominiqueamber - $13.90

JoanneIreland- $20.85

Sharon99: $20.85

That's $55.60 - we have to get to $75 in products (then add shipping)

But look on the site and see what you find, you don't have to just look at keychains. Here's some DR things you might like:

Okay, before I go look onto this site, do we need just a minimum of $75 or do we have to order 200 pieces?

#9 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

I wan the Jamaica pens from that website!!! So I'm in if that helps!!

#10 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

The pens are $6.50 per dozen and I want 3 dozen!! So that is $19.50 which makes your total $75.10!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users