Sign in to follow this  
beachesSB1412

Party Flop Giveaway ?

the thread was locked because the contest is over.

i don't think it is a scam.  party flops was really generous with the contest and there were multiple prizes that were available.

congrats ladies!

Originally Posted by WeddingMay View Post

Great! I can't wait to get my flip flops, I'm considering getting them for my guests too...just waiting to see how many book!

they would make great gifts for your guests!  I live in my flip flops when on vacation...

Hi Ladies! I am the lucky winner of the 15 free pairs of personalized flip flops plus 2 pairs of just married flip flops! I'm so excited cause we only have 13 people in our party for the destination wedding so I will be able to get free flip flops for everyone! I have been in touch with Alejandro from Party flops and he has been wonderful to work with. I'm just waiting on my mock ups of the designs I chose. Hopefully they will be able to get to me before Oct 31 as that is when we are leaving for our wedding! Cutting it close, yikes!

Originally Posted by Melissa727 View Post

Hi Ladies! I am the lucky winner of the 15 free pairs of personalized flip flops plus 2 pairs of just married flip flops! I'm so excited cause we only have 13 people in our party for the destination wedding so I will be able to get free flip flops for everyone! I have been in touch with Alejandro from Party flops and he has been wonderful to work with. I'm just waiting on my mock ups of the designs I chose. Hopefully they will be able to get to me before Oct 31 as that is when we are leaving for our wedding! Cutting it close, yikes!

congrats melissa!  can't wait to see them and see how surprised your guests are by them!