Photo

New and overwhelmed! Have a vision, need a Riviera Maya Resort Recommendation

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 hansen6

hansen6
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

So glad I am not the only one overwhelmed.  I finally got to talk to a Travel Agent today and she recommended Moon Palace whether we take the kids or not.  The $1500 resort credit for anyone staying 5+ nights seems unbeatable to me!  I will have to check out the Moon Palace brides posts now!  For adults only she suggested Excellence, The Royal and Valentin.  The Valentin Imperial Maya is more our price range I would like to stick to.  More researching and decisions to make on whether to take the kids or not....  :)  Congrats everyone!!

#12 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

I chose the Moon Palace to have our wedding, definitely seemed like the right choice for us.  We are having 3 kids at our wedding.  I have, however, been to both The Royal and Valentin.  I went to a DW at the Royal and of course it was beautiful!  I also loved the Valentin!  I would definitely do either of those places for sure!

Originally Posted by hansen6 

So glad I am not the only one overwhelmed.  I finally got to talk to a Travel Agent today and she recommended Moon Palace whether we take the kids or not.  The $1500 resort credit for anyone staying 5+ nights seems unbeatable to me!  I will have to check out the Moon Palace brides posts now!  For adults only she suggested Excellence, The Royal and Valentin.  The Valentin Imperial Maya is more our price range I would like to stick to.  More researching and decisions to make on whether to take the kids or not....  :)  Congrats everyone!!

#13 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! There are so many great resorts here in the Mayan. All the ones you have mentioned, Dreams, Barcelo, NOW Sapphire are all great locations. If you have questions about any one in particular... please don't hesitate to ask.

You can also view a ton if images from different resorts that I have captured weddings at here: IMG_4147c.jpg

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#14 Jessica4LUXE

Jessica4LUXE
        • Vendor
        • 183 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

Welcome to the forum!!

#15 kashad

kashad
          • 168 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, I hope you find the perfect resort for you and your family. There are so many wonderful places around the entire area, I'm sure you will find one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users