Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides


  • Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#51 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
  • Newbie
  • 112 posts

    Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

    I have em.

     

     

    Attached Files



    #52 marilili

    marilili
    • Jr. Member
    • 200 posts

      Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

      thanks so much beachwed.  I must saw this!  Any updates!

       

      I'm getting really bummed because my guest do not want to stay the dreams.  they feel it is too expensive per day and many of them are staying at their timeshares.  the cost is $276 a night...so it's not bad at all..oh well!



      #53 beachwed2013

      beachwed2013
      • Newbie
      • 112 posts

        Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:16 AM

        I have the same issue. I am not worrying about it.I am just thankful that family is willing to travel to Cancun. I did tell my guests the fee to come onto the resort for the day is $95 dollars, so most of them are staying the night of the wedding at least :) Because at that point its basically a $20-30 difference to slleep there.
         



        #54 jana297

        jana297
        • Member
        • 646 posts

          Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:35 AM

          Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

          I have the same issue. I am not worrying about it.I am just thankful that family is willing to travel to Cancun. I did tell my guests the fee to come onto the resort for the day is $95 dollars, so most of them are staying the night of the wedding at least :) Because at that point its basically a $20-30 difference to slleep there.
           

           My guests got an amazing deal. I went through a travel agent that specializes in destination weddings abd she used Apple vacations. We all had an Oceanfront Junior Suite which is a higher room category. It was $580 p.p. if you were a couple booking each. $680 p.p. if you were a single person booking. I thought it was a great deal. We also got the honeymoon suite for 10 nights for $3500. These prices also include the transfer to and from the airport plus all the taxes. The air fare was booked seperately. If you can use a travel agent.


          Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
          April 6, 2012

          #55 marilili

          marilili
          • Jr. Member
          • 200 posts

            Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:08 AM

            I'm going through an agent too, but I'm having the free wedding because I'm just having the reception off site. Jana who did you use? Beachwed I figured that too but travel agent said if they don't book 3 nights they do not get the group rate, so they would have to purchase online rate which is $333 per night right now. Are you having same issue or do they still get same rate through your agent?

            #56 jana297

            jana297
            • Member
            • 646 posts

              Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

              Originally Posted by marilili 

              I'm going through an agent too, but I'm having the free wedding because I'm just having the reception off site. Jana who did you use? Beachwed I figured that too but travel agent said if they don't book 3 nights they do not get the group rate, so they would have to purchase online rate which is $333 per night right now. Are you having same issue or do they still get same rate through your agent?

               They got the rate I stated but it was for 3 nights four days but also included airport transfers and taxes. I used Karen at Seabrook Travel 603-474-9122. She has done a lot of destination weddings and is truly amazing. Never have your guets book with the resor online. Always go with  travel agent. I don't think your travel agent is geeting your guests a good rate at all.


              Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

              #57 marilili

              marilili
              • Jr. Member
              • 200 posts

                Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

                You said it was $580 per person if they are staying in a double, right?  If that's the case then I didn't get such a bad deal because I'm paying $439 per person for 3 nights, but I have many guest only staying for one night, so they can't get the same daily rate.  But you had better rooms, I'm getting just the deluxe rooms.  I"m going to look more into it just to be sure though.  I had the option of transfers but I chose not too because many are renting cars and shuttles are not that expensive.

                It' s so great to be able to share this info.
                 



                #58 Karen Krolicki

                Karen Krolicki
                • Newbie
                • 9 posts

                  Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

                  I am getting married at the Dreams Cancun on May 11, 2013.  Everything is all booked and I couldn't be happier.  I used Kelly Re through Apple Vacations kre@aandmtravel.com  She basically set everything up for me and got a really great rate.  She is also quickly responds to any questions, stupid or not, that there might be.  She even emailed Cecilia and Claudia to make sure that they got back to me with our contract, which seemed to take forever.  Love her and highly recommend!  :)
                   



                  #59 jana297

                  jana297
                  • Member
                  • 646 posts

                    Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

                    Originally Posted by marilili 

                    You said it was $580 per person if they are staying in a double, right?  If that's the case then I didn't get such a bad deal because I'm paying $439 per person for 3 nights, but I have many guest only staying for one night, so they can't get the same daily rate.  But you had better rooms, I'm getting just the deluxe rooms.  I"m going to look more into it just to be sure though.  I had the option of transfers but I chose not too because many are renting cars and shuttles are not that expensive.

                    It' s so great to be able to share this info.
                     

                     We had the deluxe oceanfront suites.


                    Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

                    #60 j4vieira

                    j4vieira
                    • Newbie
                    • 7 posts

                      Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

                      Hi,

                       

                      I am getting married at Dreams Cancun in may of 2013 and was getting worried that Claudia hasn't emailed me back.  Its been a month since I last emailed her and still no response.  Should I be concerned?  Is there a direct number that I could reach her by phone..

                       

                      Thanks
                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users