Photo

Got my things back from vistaprint!!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 charitydawn

charitydawn
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

these are great! Is using Vistaprint better then making your own and printing them out on your own printer?

#12 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
    • 164 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

Charitydawn,

I would have to say that using Vistaprint is much better than using your own printer because at the rate you will be buying ink for your printer, you may as well have just paid Vistaprint the shipping and handling. To be able to get the full bleed on those vibrant colors like that is a lot of ink. I would much rather let Vistaprint use theirs than me going back and forth to OfficeMax to buy multiple ink cartridges.

Now there are smaller projects that will probably be better suited for your home printer but anything that involves a lot of text and color, I would leave it to the pros.

#13 MichCraw

MichCraw
      • 369 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

Love love love everything.. exceptional the brochure ... beautiful.. what a great job you did!!!

#14 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
        • 164 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:10 AM

MichCraw,

Thanks! But I have to give the credit for the brochure to MRS. cupcake1382 (she is married now! LOL) She sent the template and it was so well planned that I really only had to put our names and wedding date in it.

#15 MichCraw

MichCraw
          • 369 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

Awww lucky you! I just got my brochures back from Vista print.. and what a mess they are .. don't even think i'll be using them

#16 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
            • 164 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

What's wrong with them? Is there something some of us can help with?

#17 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

Have you tried re-ordering them.  There is a website out where you can get them for free.  I am working on my free things now!

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

Awww lucky you! I just got my brochures back from Vista print.. and what a mess they are .. don't even think i'll be using them

#18 ChristiandRyan

ChristiandRyan
                • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:07 PM

these look great!

#19 jacq

jacq
                  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

Looks good! I just discovered Vistaprint.... designing my first bunch! did you ever post the site where the girl showed you how to get the free stuff?

#20 redginger

redginger
                    • 360 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

Here's the website for Vistaprint freebies that was posted by another bride. You can also sign up for a Vistaprint account and get freebies by email...I get these emails almost everyday!

Looks good! I just discovered Vistaprint.... designing my first bunch! did you ever post the site where the girl showed you how to get the free stuff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users