Photo

St. Thomas bride-to-be needs advice on photographer, videographer, and makeup/hair stylist!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 trayj919

trayj919
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hi all!

My fiancee and I booked our date for Nov 6, 2012 at the Marriott =)  We put a deposit down to have the ceremony at the Seacliff Terrace but are now having second thoughts on whether the beach would be a better option - we'll see what happens!

My wedding coordinator at Marriott is Kaitlin and shes been pretty good so far.  She said Marriott uses Bluegrass Photography, High Definition Video, and Sugar& Spice for make up

Has anyone used/heard things about them?

So far the only other thing we booked was a reception dinner at Havana Blue...debating on doing the buy out option! It all depends on the number of people coming!  Has anyone had their whole venue at the restaurant?  Do they accommodate space for dancing etc?

Looking forward to some feedback!

Tracy

#2 krenae

krenae
    • 15 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Hi Tracy,

I'm getting married at the Sugar Bay Resort & Spa in March and I'm thinking of booking Sugar & Spice for hair and makeup.  I talked to a bride who recently used them and she had nothing but great things to say about them.

#3 Seahorse32612

Seahorse32612
      • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

We are getting married on march 26th. We are using Blue Glass photo. We have only heard great things about them. I'm using sugar & spice artistry. We are very excited. We are getting married on St. John, but I've heard great things about Blue Havana.

#4 MelloJess83

MelloJess83
        • 46 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

I just got married 3/27/12, and I used Sugar and Spice for my hair and makeup- they are awesome!  Definitely listened to everything I wanted, and they made it happen.  I would HIGHLY recommend them! :)

#5 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

@trayj919 The seacliff terrance looks beautiful! I am planning our wedding for st john on May 6, 2014 but we are staying at the marriott, so we will be doing our dinner at the marriott after our ceremony. Havana blue looks gorgeous and exactly like what we wanted. Did everything go okay for you? We would love to see pictures from your event space and if you have any advice or things you would change i would really appreciate it! :)

@MelloJess83 Do you remember what Sugar & Spice charged for hair and make up if you dont mind?

@Seahorse32612 Where are you getting married in St John if you dont mind me asking?

#6 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

I am just curious about Sugar & Spice makeup & hair. How were they and do you remember how much they charged? Also can they come directly to your room at the marriott?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users