Photo

Beach Sarongs for BM gifts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mari15t

mari15t
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

I found this website where they have reallly pretty sarongs in all colors for a reasonable price. I plan to give each of my BMs a different sarong as part of their gifts.  I purchased one for myself :).  I thought this was a cool idea for any beach destination brides.

Here is the website: www.1worldsarongs.com  Shipping was free since my purchase was over $50. I expect to receive them by next week and can't wait to see them!

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Wow, those are so pretty!  I would love to see a picture once you receieve them!

#3 jyoung646

jyoung646
    • Site Supporter
    • 19 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:06 AM

I'd love to see some photos too when your sarongs arrive! Which styles did you order? 

#4 mpeter81

mpeter81
      • 37 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

LIFESAVER!  Thanks for that link!  I'm looking for a sarong for my Mom so that'll be perfect.  Btw, I'm getting married at Dreams Los Cabos just 2 wks after you... too bad I'll miss ya.  Congratulations and good luck!!  : )

#5 mari15t

mari15t
        • 72 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

Thanks, Michelle! And congrats and good luck to you as well! Our dates are coming up SO SOON :)

@ Jyoung- I ordered mostly floral prints, but in all different colors. I'll post some pictures when I receive them!

#6 LalaJ

LalaJ
          • 157 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for the link

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#7 andyducat01

andyducat01
            • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:20 AM

It is so nice idea to give beach sarong set gift to bride in her wedding. It is a good gift if wedding at beach destination. A beach sarong is available in many designs and styles. The stylish beach sarong reflects your personality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users