Jump to content

Recommended Posts



yep...can you believe it..the official countdown is ON!!!!  30 days tomorrow!!!

 

and still soooooo much left to do.

 

oh my!!!

 

R~

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

Haha!

It's that easy! My brain has went to mush with all the wedding plans, and lists!

 

One Month for you tomorrow!!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi,

If you need 55 invites you need to use 110 pages.  Your invites take up 2 full sheets of cardstock, with 6 pages so you need that x 55. (+1 more for you)


 

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

Thanks Ladies,

That's why you need more than one set of eyes!

On my "Good" copy I have it set out so that 1 sheet of paper is the same boarding pass thus 5 sheets will make me 3 Invites.

 

Now I'm not a math girl...and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how many sheets I need to make 55 Invites.... Anyone?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



These are awesome!  Did you use the aylee bits template?

I am more and more inclined to do these myself, however did you find that it would be most cost effective to take them to staples to print and cut, or buy a color printer and do it yourself?  I am pretty sure colored printing is $1 per page at staples here in canada, plus paper....hmmmm

Thoughts?

 

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

I thought I would post a pic for our NOOBy friends :)

Your input would be helpful too!

Wedding Invitations BDW_Page_1.jpgWedding Invitations BDW_Page_2.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few local printers that will be less than the $1 Staples charges.

I still may print them at home, we are waiting for our sample paper to arrive. It is a metallic White Cardstock (and red ones for the Pocket part) which I may not be able to use in our printer, but it's worth a try.

I'll post our final outcome when the time comes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your invites are awesome.  I just put mine in the mail, only to confirmed guests also.  (keep in mind that you need extra postage, I used 64 cent stamps, the post office has some nice wedding cake ones & you can always keep some personalized with zazzle.com)

 

I printed one out for a dummy, to ensure that my cutting was good and all that good stuff!  Good luck and I await to see the final project

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I used my printer at home to print ours out.  We have an HP, I used ivory & grey heavy cardstock with no problems!

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

I have a few local printers that will be less than the $1 Staples charges.

I still may print them at home, we are waiting for our sample paper to arrive. It is a metallic White Cardstock (and red ones for the Pocket part) which I may not be able to use in our printer, but it's worth a try.

I'll post our final outcome when the time comes. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this may be a dumb question but is their a way to print light lettering for invitations onto dark cardstock ??
 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post



I used my printer at home to print ours out.  We have an HP, I used ivory & grey heavy cardstock with no problems!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It all depends. I printed beige letters on gray & ivory cardstock, so it can work.  I used adobe photoshop to create my boarding passes, any light color that I planned to print I added a simple shadow to it to create some kind of outline. Which entail printed the beige letters on different colors.
 

Originally Posted by kymish View Post

this may be a dumb question but is their a way to print light lettering for invitations onto dark cardstock ??
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the tip ! ill try it out this weekend
 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

It all depends. I printed beige letters on gray & ivory cardstock, so it can work.  I used adobe photoshop to create my boarding passes, any light color that I planned to print I added a simple shadow to it to create some kind of outline. Which entail printed the beige letters on different colors.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×