Photo

GRAN CARIBE REAL CANCUN BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 mizpriya

mizpriya
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Does anyone have Elsa Torres as their WC?

Let me know your experiences with her please :)

#12 mizpriya

mizpriya
    • 268 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Any past Gran Caribe Real brides in the house?

Would love to see any pictures of the decor or whatever you want to share please!!!

#13 LoriGran

LoriGran
      • 339 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
      • LocationMexico

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

I'm looking to book the chapel as well! Hoping to get married July 2014. Does anyone know if there is a separate deposit to be made if the chapel is not an option in your package?

#14 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
      • 2,217 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
      • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Hi ladies. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this hotel offers open bar and at what extra cost. Thanks! 

event.png

#15 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
      • 169 posts
        • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Congrats and welcome!! :) Happy planning!

#16 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
        • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

I'm looking to book the chapel as well! Hoping to get married July 2014. Does anyone know if there is a separate deposit to be made if the chapel is not an option in your package?

Hi I just got married in the chapel. I did have it in my package, however, after going through the process, I would think they will just add it onto your final payment checklist/spreadsheet when you get 45 days out. Just make sure everything is listed and with the price you were expected.

#17 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
          • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by TinkerSofi 

Hi ladies. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this hotel offers open bar and at what extra cost. Thanks! 

We had an open bar at the cocktail hour and the private reception. The open bar does include top shelf liquor that is not normally made available at the resort. I looked back at my receipts and it seems like it was included in the private reception. I was expecting to pay extra during the cocktail hour, but the WC told me that since a champagne toast was included and I upgraded to a private cocktail hour that the open bar was included. I didn't really understand that logic, but hey I wasn't about to fight something they were tossing in for free! I would say if you have to pay extra, I wouldnt be too upset since it is different and higher class liquor than usually served.

#18 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
            • 2,217 posts
            • LocationCanada

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by joannaleigh 

We had an open bar at the cocktail hour and the private reception. The open bar does include top shelf liquor that is not normally made available at the resort. I looked back at my receipts and it seems like it was included in the private reception. I was expecting to pay extra during the cocktail hour, but the WC told me that since a champagne toast was included and I upgraded to a private cocktail hour that the open bar was included. I didn't really understand that logic, but hey I wasn't about to fight something they were tossing in for free! I would say if you have to pay extra, I wouldnt be too upset since it is different and higher class liquor than usually served.

Thanks. What package did you go for? 

event.png

#19 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
            • 43 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

the classic catholic package- i dont think its an option anymore though :(

#20 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
              • 2,217 posts
              • LocationCanada

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by TinkerSofi 

Thanks. What package did you go for? 

I guess you could say that I'm still "hotel shopping" my wedding is so far away but we were planning on going there for vacation this year so we decided to check out some hotels that we liked since we were there. Even though the prices will change it's nice to have answers from a person live rather than through e-mail :)

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users